Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Office Toilets. :(

I went to carry out my private business but one of the two cubicles on my floor was occupied.

I have an aversion to dumping whilst the adjoining stall is occupied.

I went downstairs but no sooner had I sat down when someone else came in and sat down in the adjacent stall.

That was bad enough but to top it all they commenced their performance by letting rip with an earth shattering fart, followed by a contented aaaahhhhh. :ph34r::o

Sorry but that is unacceptable.

I LOL'D! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Its so funny because its true

Office Toilets. :(

I went to carry out my private business but one of the two cubicles on my floor was occupied.

I have an aversion to dumping whilst the adjoining stall is occupied.

I went downstairs but no sooner had I sat down when someone else came in and sat down in the adjacent stall.

That was bad enough but to top it all they commenced their performance by letting rip with an earth shattering fart, followed by a contented aaaahhhhh. :ph34r::o

Sorry but that is unacceptable.

I was in the toilet at the Falkirk stadium last week and someone did that in the cubicle next to me!!! Not lady-like at all!!! <_<<_<

Why can't techie folk spell? "hiper fix to be installed" :huh::lol:

Sorry to hear that Bowie, I know how you feel. My company are looking to cut jobs, doesn't look good for me getting my contract extended :(

Guest bairnbabe
A guy at my work got a redundancy letter today :( and he's been here longer than me :(

It doesn't look good :(

Was the guy not told before the letter appeared that he would be made redundant?

Not a pleasant experience, its happened to me before, minus the letter. Just got told one night that they were having to make me redundant (kind of new it was coming). Then asked if I would work another week - no chance.

Keep your chin up Bowie.

Guest The Phoenix
A guy at my work got a redundancy letter today :( and he's been here longer than me :(

It doesn't look good :(

It could be worse mate, you could have hair. :D

Seriously Comrade Bowie, I hope everything works out and you don't need to call on my professional services.

Was the guy not told before the letter appeared that he would be made redundant?

Not a pleasant experience, its happened to me before, minus the letter. Just got told one night that they were having to make me redundant (kind of new it was coming). Then asked if I would work another week - no chance.

Keep your chin up Bowie.

Yeah i think he got told but no-one else did so it was a shock :o

The problem is that they can't let anymore go, after this it's close the doors time :( not an easy prospect with the house, the weans, the mother-in-law and a new baby on the way :blink:

The Pheonix and Kilt cheers lads ;)

On the plus side though i had an interview last week that i'm waiting to here back from so fingers crossed.

My immediate boss has told me not to go although he knows he can't stop me and he can't guarantee work after July (when the baby's due)

Guest The Phoenix
:lol: What a big Jessie - I do it regularly and it's a piece of piss.

Can't help but think that line is playing into the hands of the less savoury P&B Posters. :unsure:

Time will tell. ;)