Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

That is a bizarre comment, why would anyone want to shave Saint Sams face? :blink:

What is it with you and bizzare comments?

Your having an off day today BT.

As for your question on I love NY logo, it is this one...

iloveny.jpg

I'm not going to bore you to death with it but I feel the typography used is very young and adolescent and aimed at the <40 market. It's basically a tourist thing and most tourists flock to buy t-shirts etc with it on it because of the history and fame it has recieved over the years.

The mixe of type and graphics is edgy but works and the shape of the heart is not typical but sits nicely with the typography.

Guest XaaronPrimus
What is it with you and bizzare comments?

Your having an off day today BT.

As for your question on I love NY logo, it is this one...

iloveny.jpg

I'm not going to bore you to death with it but I feel the typography used is very young and adolescent and aimed at the <40 market. It's basically a tourist thing and most tourists flock to buy t-shirts etc with it on it because of the history and fame it has recieved over the years.

The mixe of type and graphics is edgy but works and the shape of the heart is not typical but sits nicely with the typography.

First reaction? it took you 2 hrs to come up with that?!?!? :P

You really were analysing it :o I thought you were joking :lol:

:lol::P

First reaction? it took you 2 hrs to come up with that?!?!? :P

I've got about 3 pages of A4 with stuff written down on it but i cant be arsed typing the whole thing :P

Guest xbasslichtie

Not so much a nag, more an oddity...

I took my flatmate to KFC a few minutes back (Im not eating anything as Im having a bad reaction to a Tesco salad and am currently shitting lettuce [burns like hell, still green, and so floaty that it takes forever to flush]), but we went through the drive thru, and she leaned over and asked for a chicken meal.

"We havent got any chicken in at the moment, waiting for a delivery".

At this point we shared a glance, after all, is the full name not Kentucky Fried Chicken? So, she asked "so what do you have?"

"Weve got hot wings, twisty strips.."

Now, at this point I wanted to make a comment, but I was too busy preventing myself from shitting lettuce....where do they get these halfwits from?? What do they think hot wings are made out of??

Edited by xbasslichtie

I blah blah blah

Now, at this point I wanted to make a comment, but I was too busy preventing myself from shitting lettuce....where do they get these halfwits from?? What do they think hot wings are made out of??

:lol::lol:

And you wonder why they are working at KFC.

edited to remove some of Xbass's story and add Blahs.

Edited by bluetooner

I took my flatmate to KFC a few minutes back (Im not eating anything as Im having a bad reaction to a Tesco salad and am currently shitting lettuce [burns like hell, still green, and so floaty that it takes forever to flush]), but we went through the drive thru, and she leaned over and asked for a chicken meal.

At this point we shared a glance, after all, is the full name not Kentucky Fried Chicken? So, she asked "so what do you have?"

No its KFC as they arent allowed to call it the full name any longer as the said chicken is processed shite.

Is it not obvious that the server just meant that they didn't have any chicken of the type your flatmate wanted? Why so condescending?

Guest XaaronPrimus
One could argue (badly, but argue nonetheless) that KFC doesn't do chicken; it does steroid-bulked freak-poultry.

Aye, but Kentucky Fried We-don't-really-know-what-it-is-to-be-honest-but-it-PRETENDS-to-be-Chicken

Doesn't really have the same ring to it.

Guest The Phoenix

Office Toilets. :(

I went to carry out my private business but one of the two cubicles on my floor was occupied.

I have an aversion to dumping whilst the adjoining stall is occupied.

I went downstairs but no sooner had I sat down when someone else came in and sat down in the adjacent stall.

That was bad enough but to top it all they commenced their performance by letting rip with an earth shattering fart, followed by a contented aaaahhhhh. :ph34r::o

Sorry but that is unacceptable.

Office Toilets. :(

I went to carry out my private business but one of the two cubicles on my floor was occupied.

I have an aversion to dumping whilst the adjoining stall is occupied.

I went downstairs but no sooner had I sat down when someone else came in and sat down in the adjacent stall.

That was bad enough but to top it all they commenced their performance by letting rip with an earth shattering fart, followed by a contented aaaahhhhh. :ph34r::o

Sorry but that is unacceptable.

If I go for a jobby at work, I usually wait for the urinals to start flushing before pushing out a potentially farty number. B)

Our toilets are quite big so the many flushing urinals make quite a bit of noise.