Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I got bumped

It's the second time its happened. Last time we played Italy away my mate booked up with his dad thinking i didn't have enough money to go and same again this time. I'm raging so i'm in the process of booking up Austria in May.

Yet you can still type on an internet forum?

Something not right there, i'll be reporting you to the DSS.

Possible explanations:-

1) The difference may not be so great that you can't read.

2) It may be for contacts, and Rowan may have some others left before she had to get the new prescription refilled.

3) The Glasses may not be needed for the internet.

Mabye you should get back to moaning about your friend not inviting you to the Italy game. Surely, being a Rangers fan you could go over anyway, and buy tickets to the away end. Its what Rangers fans seem to do well after all. ;)

Yet you can still type on an internet forum?

Something not right there, i'll be reporting you to the DSS.

My eyes have nothing to do with my DSS claim :P

It'll turn up, eye'd rely on blind faith to help SEEk it out. :ph34r:

Hohohoho.......................taxi for xbass!

There is the answer! It's a minor change!

My husband thinks I may have left it in Asda Opticians yesterday morning when i went to pick glasses but had to leave before i ordered them! They are closed though so shall call again in morning.

2) It may be for contacts, and Rowan may have some others left before she had to get the new prescription refilled.

3) The Glasses may not be needed for the internet.

Mabye you should get back to moaning about your friend not inviting you to the Italy game. Surely, being a Rangers fan you could go over anyway, and buy tickets to the away end. Its what Rangers fans seem to do well after all. ;)

Keyboard hardman.

Grow up

Keyboard hardman.

Grow up

Im certainly grown up enough not to harrass and bully someone online like you did to Rowan, and to cry over a friend not inviting me to go to Italy with them for the Scotland game.

Im certainly grown up enough not to harrass and bully someone online like you did to Rowan, and to cry over a friend not inviting me to go to Italy with them for the Scotland game.

:lol: Harassing and bullying? did it not for one second enter your mind that coup's comment could have been one of sarcasm or was meant as a joke?

:lol:

Fud

Serriously BT, he made a tounge in cheek comment! It wasn't harrassing and bullying! :lol:

Serriously BT, he made a tounge in cheek comment! It wasn't harrassing and bullying! :lol:

Maybe i was joking around too ;) Although he does need to change his sig, so that he doesnt Jinx us like he did Rangers :angry::P

Maybe i was joking around too ;) Although he does need to change his sig, so that he doesnt Jinx us like he did Rangers :angry::P

pffffft. Away with your backtracking. It doesnt win friends.

why can't you just book up yourself and meet up with them?

Cause i tried that this morning but i cant get into the same hotel he is in.

Its not really the point TBH. The point is that he knew fine well months ago i was basically ready to book when he said no he wasnt going.

The Kebab thread made me hungry. So, thinks I, I shall venture into Area 51 (aka the Kitchen - it's all alien to me) and create a snack.

Pasta? Run out.

Fruit pudding? In the freezer.

Chicken chunks? In the freezer.

I've had to settle for a fecking double cheeseburger. Where's the creativity?!