Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Don't know what the discipline system at your school is like Debbie but the system at my school is shite. People get away with everything and nothing comes out of any complaints. Apparently the reason the wee b*****ds don't get kicked out is due to some human rights pish so the whole school has to suffer as a result :rolleyes: .

What if they didn't? Could you try and take it to a higher level and follow the complaint up?

I can go to the EIS and take out a grievance against the head teacher, but I don't really want to do that because I like the guy! And he just gave me a permanent job! Apparently I can claim for the damage done to my car from the EIS anyway, but I really want the little fecker to be punished whether it be exclusion, paying for the damage or preferably both!

I can go to the EIS and take out a grievance against the head teacher, but I don't really want to do that because I like the guy! And he just gave me a permanent job! Apparently I can claim for the damage done to my car from the EIS anyway, but I really want the little fecker to be punished whether it be exclusion, paying for the damage or preferably both!

You could always stab him.

Solicitors! <_< (Monster, stop right there - it's been done! :P )

Two meetings lasting a total of 1 hour, two letters sent on my behalf - £200 :o:angry: I'm in the wrong job! :(

Believe it or not, I wouldn't make a joke about something that personal.

Guest bairnbabe
I have to write a report on the 3 Curriculums in my own words for tomorrow.

I've never heard of anything so stupid and time wasting in my life until this report.

Still trying to write this report. Its going absolutely nowhere!

I raise a query about new letterheads being used from 1st April, my big boss emails the info to his four managers, they do feck all about it until he asks how things are going, then one of them calls me in and passes the buck by telling me to sort it out! <_<:angry: It's gonnae take HOURS!! :(

I am eternally regretful.

What sort of society have we become when a bunch of violent thugs are unable to go about the business of civil unrest and criminal damage without have phlegm aimed in their direction?

It's a modern day tragedy...... :o

Exactly.

I didn't see any Tory MP's expelling grog in the direction of the protestors when the Poll Tax "demo" led to Thatcher's demise and the abolition of said tax. :P

I usually get a few enquirie calls at work,but since i'v got a sore throat

and can hardly talk it's been non stop fooking enquiries all day....

no more phone calls please...... :bairn

Edited by Larsson.

Guest The Phoenix
Cheers, mate! ;) Didn't stop Mr Phoenix though! <_<:(

My sincere apologies Mr Kilt. :(

I shall never recover from the shock of stooping lower than Mr Monster.

A crushing blow indeed.

My son is studying to be a lawyer - if you can wait three years, I'll cut you in on some discount. ;)