Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

This thread title bugs the hell out of me every time i see it.

'Wild food' Foraging.  By definition foraging is for wild food.  Non wild food foraging is just shopping, there is no need to have wild food in that title! :guns

You could try rearranging it in your head :-
Wild Food.? ...... F. O.......... Raging!!!!!!!!!

Must have been mentioned before but Steve Wright's Serious Jockin(with no G) does my tits in. I can't believe that this feature still runs with halfwits aplenty sending in their plans for the weekend.'Yes Steve I'm going fishin(with no g)' and he repeats it for every single one. Needless to say I don't listen to it but occasionally still hear it due to other spanners listening to it in my presence.

Edited by Joe Terrapin

21 minutes ago, Joe Terrapin said:

Must have been mentioned before but Steve Wright's Serious Jockin(with no G) does my tits in. I can't believe that this feature still runs with halfwits aplenty sending in their plans for the weekend.'Yes Steve I'm going fishin(with no g)' and he repeats it for every single one. Needless to say I don't listen to it but occasionally still hear it due to other spanners listening to it in my presence.

Heard it a couple of times. Horrendous.

27 minutes ago, Joe Terrapin said:

It remains one of the great shocks of my life that he came out of the Yewtree investigations without a mark on him.

3 hours ago, greendot said:

This thread title bugs the hell out of me every time i see it.

'Wild food' Foraging.  By definition foraging is for wild food.  Non wild food foraging is just shopping, there is no need to have wild food in that title! :guns

You could change it slightly to make it a bit more enjoyable, 'Willo Flood For Raging'

34 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

How dangerously expensive Edinburgh is. Two rolls and a can of juice in some greasy spoon - £6.95.

Sadly, that's a good deal mate, further proof Edinburgh shouldn't be considered as the capital of an independent Scotland.

Presumably one for the unpopular opinions thread, but...

People complaining about "the cost of Christmas".

a) Christmas doesn't actually cost anything, it'll happen whether you like it or not. You might as well complain about "the cost of sunsets".

b) Like sunsets, it occurs in a very predictable fashion. You've had twelve months to plan for this.