Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, DiegoDiego said:
8 hours ago, jimbaxters said:
Putting your socks on and then stepping on a wet part of the floor, such as the bathroom post shower. Means I have to change my socks again,

Why is your bathroom floor wet after a shower?

He didn't have a shower, he just had a bad aim...

11 minutes ago, BillyAnchor said:

Having to type IGREE in the nsfw forum which probably has taken about 10 total minutes of my life that I could have better spent

You're not in charge of Facebook's Border Gateway Protocol, are you?

Edited by welshbairn

6 hours ago, BillyAnchor said:

Having to type IGREE in the nsfw forum which probably has taken about 10 total minutes of my life that I could have better spent

I'm not surprised it takes you so long if you're typing that 

15 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:
22 hours ago, jimbaxters said:
Putting your socks on and then stepping on a wet part of the floor, such as the bathroom post shower. Means I have to change my socks again,

And why are you putting your socks on in the bathroom?

16 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:
On 05/10/2021 at 13:43, jimbaxters said:

The bathroom has a tiled floor (as all should) and post shower there is either some condensation or a few drops of water which have gathered during the drying process.

15 hours ago, tamthebam said:

He didn't have a shower, he just had a bad aim...

Was about to start the P&B staple argument about sitting down to pee. Just stopped myself.

1 hour ago, GordonD said:

And why are you putting your socks on in the bathroom?

That would be silly.

19 hours ago, BillyAnchor said:

The thing that annoys me is that my password manager fills it in for me automatically, but it never fucking works for some reason, so I have to delete whatever it's autoinserted before IAGREEing.

Only website I've found that it doesn't work with, and it even works just fine with the normal P&B login  :angry:

27 minutes ago, BFTD said:

The thing that annoys me is that my password manager fills it in for me automatically, but it never fucking works for some reason, so I have to delete whatever it's autoinserted before IAGREEing.

Only website I've found that it doesn't work with, and it even works just fine with the normal P&B login  :angry:

Is it not maybe autofilling your P&B password, rather than IAGREE?

3 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Is it not maybe autofilling your P&B password, rather than IAGREE?

That's what I thought, but it's autofilling something that's six characters long, and my password is MASSIVEJUBBLIES.

Edit: weird thing it that, if I look up P&B in the password manager, it only shows the entry for username and password, so I don't know where it's getting the NSFW password from.

Edited by BFTD

eBay and their trigger-happy bots. Recently had listings for trainers removed because they mentioned "velcro" in the title (no reason given; had to work it out myself), for packs of adult nappies because the word "adult" means that it's automatically "sexually explicit materials", and for canteens of cutlery because the listing mentioned the word "knives".

I wouldn't mind so much but they don't provide a list of forbidden terms, you'll find millions of other listings with those words in their title, and they suspend your account after you trigger their bots enough times. My latest strike is for describing a film as an "erotic thriller", despite there being hundreds of other copies already listed, many of which describe it likewise, and it doesn't even breach their guidelines.

I miss the days when you could list your neighbour's kidneys for sale and they wouldn't even bat an eyelid.

33 minutes ago, BFTD said:

eBay and their trigger-happy bots. Recently had listings for trainers removed because they mentioned "velcro" in the title (no reason given; had to work it out myself), for packs of adult nappies because the word "adult" means that it's automatically "sexually explicit materials", and for canteens of cutlery because the listing mentioned the word "knives".

I wouldn't mind so much but they don't provide a list of forbidden terms, you'll find millions of other listings with those words in their title, and they suspend your account after you trigger their bots enough times. My latest strike is for describing a film as an "erotic thriller", despite there being hundreds of other copies already listed, many of which describe it likewise, and it doesn't even breach their guidelines.

I miss the days when you could list your neighbour's kidneys for sale and they wouldn't even bat an eyelid.

Do you think it’s because you're on a watch list? 

46 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Cards on the table Dave, what are  you actually up to? We're all pals here 

41 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Do you think it’s because you're on a watch list? 

I hope so. That's how you get repeat custom.

28 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Cards on the table Dave, what are  you actually up to? We're all pals here 

Phew. I was worried I'd made my activities a bit too obvious with those examples.