Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

9 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Ordered from a local restaurant via Deliveroo tonight. Was hungry as f**k after football and buzzing for it. Instead of my dinner, what arrived was a chocolate cake and what appeared to be some churros. The driver was long gone sadly. Phoned the restaurant and the kitchen was closed, leaving me with a credit to my Deliveroo account and no dinner. Seething, had to make something instead. 

Some poor guy awaiting his dessert obviously ended up with my food.

Happened to me when my pizza delivered by Uber Eats turned out to be this. (I don't normally take photos of my food but had to send them a picture to claim my refund.)

DSC_0001_BURST2021010517315977.jpg

23 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Understaffed shops that dont know how to handle the order of customers. Went in to pick up the bairn's ipad which was needing repaired. The IT gimp was up to his nuts in a Samsung Galaxy but eventually looked up to see me standing there.  Started the process of me paying for the repair, phone rings, he picks it up and launches into telling some c**t about the "type of battery they would need for their XPD564 gaming laptop and that their ZX26CUNT motherboard would probably need a new FU9384 chipset.  How much? Well we could do it cheaper if you got a HDMI2766 raspberry cheesecake jailbreak pishflap...."

Haw, bawbag, you're serving me first you p***k.

Utter nonsense. 

A bit like corner shops where the guy has a mobile phone glued to his ear and just sticks his hand out when you get to the counter. 

5 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

A bit like corner shops where the guy has a mobile phone glued to his ear and just sticks his hand out when you get to the counter. 

That I dont mind because he's actually serving you at the same time whilst no doubt trying to source cheap fags from Lahore.

Its the having to wait whilst he answered the phone and then proceed to start a conversation with another customer. Imagine someone coming in behind you in the queue and the IT gimp stopping mid sentence to then start a conversation with the speccy bam about his RS232 port being blocked up with ear wax.

23 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Sounds great until you learn that Michael is actually staying in Middlesbrough or some other distinctly bleak English town. The inside of a Holiday Inn is far from awesome. 

Not far off at all! 

Grimsby, Holiday Inn Express.

3 hours ago, GordonD said:

Happened to me when my pizza delivered by Uber Eats turned out to be this. (I don't normally take photos of my food but had to send them a picture to claim my refund.)

DSC_0001_BURST2021010517315977.jpg

I trust you ate them after taking the photos.

These bloody things, but more specifically folk that obviously think: "ooooh, there's a pebble tower, I want to make one too, adding to the fifteen million others on the same beach".

f942c303a08be8a7d57ab9d5817ba2f9.thumb.jpg.0bf5dbc991d64574c39c2fc4372bfedd.jpg

Also, big juicy brambles low down on a bush that you or others don't dare pick because some dog might have pished on it.  A true waste of nature. 😔

1 hour ago, Hedgecutter said:

These bloody things, but more specifically folk that obviously think: "ooooh, there's a pebble tower, I want to make one too, adding to the fifteen million others on the same beach".

f942c303a08be8a7d57ab9d5817ba2f9.thumb.jpg.0bf5dbc991d64574c39c2fc4372bfedd.jpg

Wait until one falls on a child and the parent sues the council

10 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Foundry Loan STILL being shut, 6 weeks past due and then deciding to shut Tryst Road too.

Fucking seething wheres my Boghead Ranter at

I really think we need some sort of action against road workers. They must be the most shiftless c***s taking home a wage. I'm sure road workers have been asked to identify themselves on here and defend their profession but none have ever been forthcoming, presumably because they know they're shiftless b*****ds and have no argument. There's a bridge in Old Kilpatrick that they built last year, then after a few weeks realised it was fucked, left it open for months and about 4 weeks ago they've shut it again with (as far as I can tell) no completion date mentioned. I drive by it twice every day at peak times and I'm yet to see a worker there. It's not a major problem for me but it does mean I only have 1 road I can drive home and if there's an accident there (as there usually is) then everyone is fucked. 

10 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I really think we need some sort of action against road workers. They must be the most shiftless c***s taking home a wage.

Target performance related pay bonuses for meeting targets would very quickly sort them out. 

Edited by Hedgecutter