Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

24 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Is that Thomas Courts speak for "fix it now"?

Pretty much, I think. It's certainly talk that'll get the ball rolling on me getting a transfer. 

Couldn't fix it either so fucking double lol. 

Edited by Mr. Alli

12 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Boy I work with asked a client today if they would like us to "make action in situ on a repair". 

He never talks like this. I just shook my head and went and sat in the van for ten minutes. 

Hope the client said he was flattered but straight.

15 hours ago, Jambomo said:

Music festivals, specifically the one that’s going on across the road from my flat and it sounds just like I am there. Sadly it sounded like that on all my Zoom meetings today as well and there’s something that stinks of petrol which is coming into the house. 

Worst of all, Sat night I’ll have to listen to Liam Fucking Gallagher.

The line-up for that is howling. It's like Geoff Ellis has tapped directly into the desires of the echelon of society that aren't quite neds but kind of are.

I suppose it's to his credit that this year he's not going for Gerry Cinnamon and so on. And usually he treats festivals as an opportunity to give Ocean Colour Scene their only paying gig of the year, so maybe he's growing as a person.

4 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Miserable c***s who move into a property next to a public park then complain about events being held in said public park. Can't wait to go for a shit in someone's hedge later 

🤣 I wouldn’t mind if it was good and not aimed at the teenage ned market.

I don’t have a hedge, so feel free.

Edited by Jambomo

2 hours ago, scottsdad said:

I've never shit in a hedge but have on a golf course. Diarrhoea struck when out walking the dog when I was a teenager. Had to use my own boxers and one of the flags to wipe my arse. 

You mean you did it on a green and not in a bunker?

7 hours ago, milton75 said:

The line-up for that is howling. It's like Geoff Ellis has tapped directly into the desires of the echelon of society that aren't quite neds but kind of are.

I suppose it's to his credit that this year he's not going for Gerry Cinnamon and so on. And usually he treats festivals as an opportunity to give Ocean Colour Scene their only paying gig of the year, so maybe he's growing as a person.

They're doing 4 nights at Barrowland in December, though I'd like it noted I only know this because there is a massive poster advertising it in Hillhead subway