Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

3 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Just finished a work task I was meant to do for the last 3 months and has been bugging me all that time but I kept procrastinating. It's caused me genuine stress and worry thinking it still outstanding. Decided today just to get it off the to do list.

It took 12 minutes.

I do this all the time, but leave it till I have only 9 minutes to finish it.

11 hours ago, milton75 said:

Most of their fruit and veg is better than ASDA or Tesco imo. Sainsbury's is overpriced for what it is too. Decent cold meats, parmesan, wine, etc. I don't understand folk that turn their noses up at them; they're missing out (apart from the annoying trollies).

You can't get everything you get at the other big places, but I personally don't mind going into more than one supermarket in the week. It's not the biggest chore in the world.

@pozbaird alias found.

1 hour ago, Boghead ranter said:

@pozbaird alias found.

Only if he has the temerity to shop as a duo and send the Covid rates spiraling in a manner only matched by arseholes gathering in London for a match they aren’t even going to. Anyway. There you go. I’ll be going to hell in a handcart for my supermarket shenanigans…Pray for my soul.

Edited by pozbaird

People who change their username on here. It’s bad enough that they pay £10 a month for an Internet forum, but now I have no idea who many of these posters are and thus can’t judge the content of their post as worth reading or not, and therefore quite often have to end up actually reading it to find out.

3 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

Just finished a work task I was meant to do for the last 3 months and has been bugging me all that time but I kept procrastinating. It's caused me genuine stress and worry thinking it still outstanding. Decided today just to get it off the to do list.

It took 12 minutes.

Ive just  spent a good hour going back through emails, forwarding them on to my self as a reminder to reply to them. Some from 3 months back.

I'll probably revisit them in 2 months time.

58 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

People who change their username on here. It’s bad enough that they pay £10 a month for an Internet forum, but now I have no idea who many of these posters are and thus can’t judge the content of their post as worth reading or not, and therefore quite often have to end up actually reading it to find out.

I'm pretty sure its £10 a year but one of the elite could probably confirm

4 minutes ago, deej said:

I'm pretty sure its £10 a year but one of the elite could probably confirm

Tenner a year and you get access to the platinum forum and Divs platinum give-a-ways.

Wife only recently passed her driving test.

For 15 years she had plenty to say when some inconsiderate asshole filled 2 spaces with 1 car.

When she did it and I pointed out she's done it I'm being a nag and to leave her alone. 

Fucking women.