Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

20 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

We've went through the whole acceptable times to do the lawn and stuff like that..

However, I've worked 12 hour shifts for the last week, this is my one day off for the next week and I was looking forward to catching up on some sleep, cue me being woken up 5 mins ago by the noise of a chainsaw/hedge trimmer thing, the issue with this which has completely confused the life out of me is that the c**t doing it is standing in my front garden trimming a hedge, about 5 metres from my open window. Wtf is he doing in my garden uninvited. Is that a thing? If this was Murica he would be shot in the leg at least. I couldn't even tell you who the guy is, I don't recognise him at all. 

ETA - There's also a man with down syndrome in my back garden mowing the lawn. I am so confused. 

You're still asleep - it's all a dream

30 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

However, I've worked 12 hour shifts for the last week, this is my one day off for the next week and I was looking forward to catching up on some sleep, cue me being woken up 5 mins ago by the noise of a chainsaw/hedge trimmer thing, the issue with this which has completely confused the life out of me is that the c**t doing it is standing in my front garden trimming a hedge, about 5 metres from my open window. Wtf is he doing in my garden uninvited.

Sounds like you've gone to the wrong house. He's just doing his own garden. 

Really hating how some new and "innovative" products are advertised by claiming that the products they're designed to replace are somehow really tricky to use.

Not sure about anyone else but I'm perfectly capable of putting liquid detergent in my washing machine without spilling it all over my kitchen floor.

1 minute ago, Rizzo said:

Really hating how some new and "innovative" products are advertised by claiming that the products they're designed to replace are somehow really tricky to use.

Not sure about anyone else but I'm perfectly capable of putting liquid detergent in my washing machine without spilling it all over my kitchen floor.

Meanwhile, the products which are a B*****d to use remain a B*****d to use.  

5 minutes ago, Rizzo said:

See also "new improved" (i.e. fancy new packagin) products being on sale at the same time as the old products but at a mark up.

Dishwasher tablets, Im looking at you here.

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

See also "new improved" (i.e. fancy new packagin) products being on sale at the same time as the old products but at a mark up.

Dishwasher tablets, Im looking at you here.

I like when new products shit all over the older version of the same product that they previously told us was the best thing ever.

7 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I like when new products shit all over the older version of the same product that they previously told us was the best thing ever.

"New and Improved Werther's Original". Can't be both.

3 minutes ago, coprolite said:

They just change the flavour. The original  active ingredient formulation of rohypnol and amyl nitrate is unaltered. 

Like his grandad you know that he's had
Animal nitrate in mind
Oh in your nursing home he jumped on your bones
Now you're taking it time after time

3 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Car design updates. If they'd just given it a bit more thought at the time and not introduced the last model,  they wouldn't have needed to update it.

4 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Bit ironic coming from a Rangers Sevco fan.

6 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Like his grandad you know that he's had
Animal nitrate in mind
Oh in your nursing home he jumped on your bones
Now you're taking it time after time

I'd ask what turns you on but really it's probably best I don't know