Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I thought similar, but there's a legitimate gripe if the place tells you how long it'll be til your order is ready & then miss the deadline by miles.

The place at my maws says 15 minutes after any order at any time of the week even on a Saturday night where trying to get through is like trying to get a Glasto ticket

2 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Space tourism

Planet's dying and some sociopathic billionaires are spending untold millions to go high up on a plane for a few minutes. f**k the f**k off.

Would you prefer them to keep their money and not spend it, creating jobs?

42 minutes ago, red23 said:

the word "pingdemic"

This isn't petty mon frere, instant death should come to all who use it.

7 minutes ago, GordonD said:

Would you prefer them to keep their money and not spend it, creating jobs?

A daft response. Trident creates jobs, it doesn't mean it's wise for the government to spend all its money on it. 

7 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

This isn't petty mon frere, instant death should come to all who use it.

A daft response. Trident creates jobs, it doesn't mean it's wise for the government to spend all its money on it. 

Do you want Star Wars to happen or not? Don't be so selfish towards future generations. 

By now, this year's gig list should have included Limehouse Lizzy,  King King,. George Thorogood, and Hayseed Dixie. Will get to see two of these (LL, HD) before New year. Really, really missing a good old sweaty, jumping, rock gig. 

5 hours ago, NotThePars said:

15 minutes seems like a ludicrously short amount of time to wait for an order especially if it’s a weekend but that’s just from my experience of ordering from places which are usually swamped with orders

It's always 15 minutes whenever I order from our local Chinese*. And it's always ready on the dot.

* Most other take aways are the same. 

7 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Space tourism

Planet's dying and some sociopathic billionaires are spending untold millions to go high up on a plane for a few minutes. f**k the f**k off.

If you want to feel weightless in an enclosed space while outside there's no atmosphere is it not cheaper to do eckys in a phone box in Livingston?

7 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Space tourism

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

I had a rather nice dream last night involving an English actress from the 2000s but I can’t remember what she was in or what her name is as I was going to do some further research today. Looked a bit like Julia Sawalha/Samantha Morton, with brownish curly hair.  Sure she was in sitcoms or some such.