Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

12 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

It’s not a new thing at all but the worst is definitely ‘footy’. If anyone calls it that I immediately disregard their opinion.

Or 'footer'.

It’s not a new thing at all but the worst is definitely ‘footy’. If anyone calls it that I immediately disregard their opinion.
This post is just further proof that Bonksy+ is the best poster on P&B, loves his footy, too.

Just now, DiegoDiego said:
12 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

This posty-post is just further proof that Bonksy+ is the best poster on P&B, loves his footy, too.

FTFY

6 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

The Golden Hour on Radio 2, which is usually just absolute belters going all the way back to the 50s, has introduced a segment called "Future Gold", where they play a shite song that's just been released. Utterly fucking pointless.

To be honest, you shouldn't be listening to Radio 2. That would fix that particular issue immediately.

4 hours ago, Curmudgeon said:

I think it was NBB who, when in charge of the cows at an abattoir, spent all morning bashing one off after another.

'Sakes.

I was in the navy for 5 years but do they call me NBB the Sailor? Naw. 

I worked backstage for 10 years but do they call me NBB the Stage Manager? Naw.

I've been selling stuff for the last 15 years but do they call me NBB the salesman? Naw.

But one fucking morning with a sledgehammer... 

Edited by Newbornbairn

2 hours ago, Newbornbairn said:

'Sakes.

I was in the navy for 5 years but do they call me NBB the Sailor? Naw. 

I worked backstage for 10 years but do they call me NBB the Stage Manager? Naw.

I've been selling stuff for the last 15 years but do they call me NBB the salesman? Naw.

But one fucking morning with a sledgehammer... 

No offence intended.

It's unfortunate that you didn't take on those cattle while you had access to military hardware. You could've really upped your productivity that morning.

I posted this on the gaming section but I was playing a playstation game online and someone I killed sent me a message calling me a pussy, I replied calling them a c**t and now I'm banned from online communications for 3 days. They baited me in brilliantly it must be said, I wasnt that fussed until I tried to go on YouTube and apparently I'm too much of a threat to watch videos coz you can upload voice communications on there and it won't even allow me to open the app. 

Edited by Stormzy

50 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

I posted this on the gaming section but I was playing a playstation game online and someone I killed sent me a message calling me a pussy, I replied calling them a c**t and now I'm banned from online communications for 3 days. They baited me in brilliantly it must be said, I wasnt that fussed until I tried to go on YouTube and apparently I'm too much of a threat to watch videos coz you can upload voice communications on there and it won't even allow me to open the app. 

Pussy.