Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

12 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

CityFibre c***s still here. Now right outside the house.  The silly b*****ds have dropped a bags worth of sand on my car.

That sand was already on the car from your time in the Algarve IMO.

20 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

CityFibre c***s still here. Now right outside the house.  The silly b*****ds have dropped a bags worth of sand on my car.

If your taste in cars is the same as your taste in breeks it's probably improved it.

8 hours ago, scottmcleanscontacts said:

Her big bangers, whilst impressive in their own right, do not serve to save her from being an annoying simpleton.

They’re just moderate bangers forced up and out to distract from her wooden personality, shite bantz and annoying voice.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Probably just the stuff they split whilst emptying a bag into the fuel tank.

11 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Maya Jama. 

I think “averagey looking cocktease” would be the P&B terminology? 🤔

I also find her a really fucking annoying, wooden, dullard and wish she wasn’t on the telly at all.

Large tits and a pleasing countenance are no subsitute for

1. An ability to cook.

2. An appreciation of popular music from 1965-1995. Particularly blues, rock and soul.* 

3. An ability to differentiate between, appreciate, and logically discuss, the works of Scorsese, Loach, Tarantino and Kubrick. 

4. An acknowledgment that a "graphic novel" is, in fact, a comic.**

Note that, 1-4, none of these will be affected by a combination of gravity and time. 

* Atlantic, rather than Motown. And Clapton is not a bluesman, no matter ho much he might wish to be.

** I love Neil Gaiman, and have read loads of his novels, short stories, and poems. Sandman, however, is a series of comics and, to his credit, Neil describes them as such. Many lesser writers seek respect for much lesser works. 

2 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

Sorry, I misread it as cummo 

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Oh you dont want to see that.

Reveal hidden contents

Whitehall, London, UK. 18th October 2016. Priti Patel arrives at Downing  Street to attend the weekly cabinet meeting Stock Photo - Alamy

Probably nobody has lately.

On 29/06/2021 at 13:36, MacDuffman said:

People who cant use a mobile phone properly.

They hold it flat by their fingertips, about 30-40cm from their mouth while on speaker.

Came on to say same thing , I was walking down Lothian Road and seen 2 people doing this, what is the point or thinking  behind it? Beastly behaviour

The utterly fucking bizarre method that Falkirk Community trust are using to organise lane swimming sessions is getting on my last nerve.

Totally fed up of this "relaxed", "medium" and "fast" lane pish. Get a few folk in each lane and let them swim up and down at a pace that suits them as opposed to three folk swimming round a single lane in a circle while constantly getting in each other's way.