Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Just now, Shandon Par said:

It will be some sort of add-on to your browser. You can probably scroll through “add and remove programmes” and look for recently added stuff you don’t know about/need.

Am I the only one who's getting this then? Thought Div was messing about and it's a house secret. Only website it's happening on.

48 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Am I the only one who's getting this then? Thought Div was messing about and it's a house secret. Only website it's happening on.

Just you. It’s a sort of incompatibility thing. Should be easy enough to simply remove the thing causing it. 

15 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Just you. It’s a sort of incompatibility thing. Should be easy enough to simply remove the thing causing it. 

That was easy, checked Chrome extensions and there was some Spanish adblocker/vpn that I must have accidently got on holiday. Restart and sorted. Cheers!

9 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

The three smallest toes on my right foot keep cramping so I'm having to wedge them upwards. 

Stop wearing high heels at the weekend then, Alison.

13 hours ago, welshbairn said:

That was easy, checked Chrome extensions and there was some Spanish adblocker/vpn that I must have accidently got on holiday. Restart and sorted. Cheers!

Not all things you pick up on a Spanish holiday are so easy to remove.

They tell me.

Advertisers using utterly dung versions of good tunes because it's cheaper than splashing out for the original. Song 2 by Blur and Where's Your Head At by Basement Jaxx being the latest examples.

This horrific practice gave us the trend of twee ukulele covers, and for that alone these people must die.

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

Advertisers using utterly dung versions of good tunes because it's cheaper than splashing out for the original. Song 2 by Blur and Where's Your Head At by Basement Jaxx being the latest examples.

This horrific practice gave us the trend of twee ukulele covers, and for that alone these people must die.

Maybe Basement Jaxx should release a cover of George Formby in revenge.

Glasgow City Council, UEFA and ScotRail and get their heads together and do this yet it's beyond GCC, ScotRail and SFA/SPFL to do the same.

UEFA maybe footing the bill here? I doubt SFA/SPFL would be as keen to do it.

On 27/06/2021 at 22:04, Mr. Alli said:

The three smallest toes on my right foot keep cramping so I'm having to wedge them upwards. 

Did you never tie your laces as a yoof? I didn't and now my toes are knuckled and I can't move them individually, as I needed to use my toes to grip onto my trainers to stop them falling off, stupid really. They cramp up occasionally.

6 hours ago, Aidan said:

The amount of absolute shite going through my head causing me to be unable to sleep. Not looking forward to my alarm in 4 hours!

Hope you're okay mate. Feel free to DM me if you need to vent or the depression thread is a good safe space for that too.

Must have been one of those nights. I woke up at 4am, lay in bed tossing and turning until after 7 when I fell asleep with my alarm set for 7.45. Thankfully due to WFH I've stayed in bed all morning reading PnB. 

7 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

1am: c***s (Next) out the back throwing shit around as they’re doing a refit.

8am: c***s (Cityfibre) digging up pavements to presumably put new cable ducts in.

c***s.

Cityfibre have already completed their work in my area, get ready for 4 weeks of Internet interruption.