Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

54 minutes ago, PWL said:

Not ashamed to admit that looks a very special bit of kit. Where did you purchase?  

They’re pretty decent - one bit for rubbish, one for recycling and a food bin. Plus it has a smell filter thing in it.

https://www.johnlewis.com/joseph-joseph-intelligent-waste-totem-max-bin-60l/stone/p4107086

1 hour ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Yeah I’ve noticed this a fair few times. Order buffalo wings and get some bland attempt at hot sauce. 

Right after I got here I ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce and I got egg noodles and ketchup. I'm an average nobody. I get to live the rest of my life like a schnook.

58 minutes ago, Peter Grant said:

They’re pretty decent - one bit for rubbish, one for recycling and a food bin. Plus it has a smell filter thing in it.

https://www.johnlewis.com/joseph-joseph-intelligent-waste-totem-max-bin-60l/stone/p4107086

Can you take that out and use it in other things? (Asking for a friend).

1 hour ago, Peter Grant said:

£200 for a fucking bin??? hahahahahahaha

6 minutes ago, Peter Grant said:

Too cheap? Still considerably less than the Mrs’ new flip flops (not euph).

Just now, Bairnardo said:
21 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:
£200 for a fucking bin??? hahahahahahaha

You shouldnt laugh at the peasants and their cheap bins. Not everyone can deposit their rubbish straight into the mouth of a waiting serf.

Even I would baulk at spending that kind of money for a waste receptacle at KnightswoodBear Towers.

Anyone daft enough to pay £200 for a bin should be stripped of all their worldly wealth and made destitute.  Said worldly wealth could then be redistributed to me people who could make better use of it.

2 hours ago, Peter Grant said:

You've got some brass neck complaining about her buying a pair of flip flops when you're dropping 200 notes on a giant plastic tub.

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

You've got some brass neck complaining about her buying a pair of flip flops when you're dropping 200 notes on a giant plastic tub.

It broke this morning. Lid has gone limp.

Under warranty though so sending a new one. PM me if you want to buy a bin with a broken lid.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Anyone daft enough to pay £200 for a bin should be stripped of all their worldly wealth and made destitute.  Said worldly wealth could then be redistributed to me people who could make better use of it.

Just remind yourself that when you’re lounging in your swimming pool as two thirds of the global population face water shortages by 2025. You polar bear killer. 

Buffalo wings are ridiculously easy to make at home. Buy a bottle of frank’s hot sauce for about £1.50 in Tesco and mix it 50-50 with butter then pour it over chicken wings. 
You are aware Frank's do a buffalo sauce?

47 minutes ago, Peter Grant said:

Just remind yourself that when you’re lounging in your swimming pool as two thirds of the global population face water shortages by 2025. You polar bear killer. 

I’m environmentally friendly.  I even recycle.

4F3C0A0E-11B5-4135-8265-7A40E6E2063D.thumb.jpeg.d36ce66604c24c2023f9c13ebaa06f1e.jpeg