Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest XaaronPrimus

Idiot delivery company saying a package is signed for, find it outside your door...

And then one of the items is the wrong one!

Bah Bah BAH!

I missed that.

What, in an inoffensive manner, did you write? :huh:

Just a reply to that k*ll*e thats never finished talking shite, you know the one, KTID05sakvnavn, or whatever. He was on the nightshift trying to look like a geezer with some pish c and p'd from a lads mag site.

Not the first post deleted either. I guess if a mod doesn't approve, f**k the rules eh? :rolleyes:

Just a reply to that k*ll*e thats never finished talking shite, you know the one, KTID05sakvnavn, or whatever. He was on the nightshift trying to look like a geezer with some pish c and p'd from a lads mag site.

Not the first post deleted either. I guess if a mod doesn't approve, f**k the rules eh? :rolleyes:

Ahh right.

Was that the reply you done in 'code'?

Think I saw it, what was the supposedly abusive part?

I guess if a mod doesn't approve, f**k the rules eh? :rolleyes:
Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Being unwell - Feel like I've got razor blades at the back of my throat! ouch

Just a wee stab in the dark here.....

She's not well, I'm no getting ma hole, I'm cross and grumpy!

:ph34r::lol:;)

The woman opposite me at work has spent the entire morning moaning about her new council-subsidised flat. She's been trying to get it for ages as she says she's had to wait on somewhere coming up in her budget (about £200 a month I gather).

Now she's moaning that she can't put laminate flooring down, or get a Sky Dish cause the landlord won't allow it. I mean, for God's sake! She clearly can't be struggling that much!

She also spends £100 a month minimum on cigarettes.

If it was down to me, I'd make her pay that £100 to rent as well. "What's that, you can only afford £200 a month on rent, but you spend £100 a month on cigarettes as well? Your rent has now gone up to £300!"

Edited by Gaz

Just a wee stab in the dark here.....

She's not well, I'm no getting ma hole, I'm cross and grumpy!

:ph34r::lol:;)

Not everything in life revolves around sex you know. You really should get out more.

I fucking hate people who moan bout having no cash, but smoke constantly! I mean, yeah I can understand its hard to stop, but at least try cutting down!

Nag - Im bored :ph34r: Nothing to do all day, and no plans to do anything till Saturday. :(

:rolleyes:

p&b geeks who just sit and wait to slag somebody off just because they think

it big and clever,if they had any balls at all they would message the person

and get it sorted out..but you just know they won't.

Guest The Phoenix
p&b geeks who just sit and wait to slag somebody off just because they think

it big and clever,if they had any balls at all they would message the person

and get it sorted out..but you just know they won't.

No need - you are doing a perfectly good job all by yourself. :D

Yet again...yawn.

just don't enter any of the threads then...simple.

Aren't you missing the point of the forum completely then?

If everybody didn't open any threads it would be pretty quiet, don't you think?

:wacko:

Yet again...yawn.

just don't enter any of the threads then...simple.

It's one of those natural occurring phenomenon that draws people in to see what guff you're going to come out with next

Arcade Fire apparently releasing more tickets for their forthcoming gigs on their website this afternoon but cant get on it. :(

Plus my Ipod is still broken :(

Edited by supermac

I've just been to the bank to pay a cheque in.

I thought I'd be in and out quickly as there was nobody in the queue ahead of me and only one person at the window.

I was wrong. <_<

The cashier told the coffin dodging blue rinse cadaver EIGHT TIMES (I was counting) to take the form for opening the account home with her and fill it in, yet still the auld fleabag kept on murmuring about the blitz or sausages and liver casserole or whatever

For a full fifteen minutes I stood there as the bank began to fill, trying not to say something as this denizen of Gods waiting room wittered on about interest rates and cashcards and access to her funds.

Eventually the withered goat decided to turn around and uttered a cry of 'Oh, Goodness me!' as she saw nine people waiting in line, trying to scrape the last micron of their will to live back up from their shoes.

Finally, she sat down, but no sooner had the cashier served me, the auld wrinkle was back up in full dismal smell-of-pish witter mode!

Why can't these people just die? :angry::angry:

What exactly is the point of being alive if all you do is smell bad, talk pish and hold up other people in their daily lives?

:angry:

Why can't these people just die? :angry::angry:

What exactly is the point of being alive if all you do is smell bad, talk pish and hold up other people in their daily lives?

:angry:

:lol: :lol:

Aswell as saving the government millions of pounds a year in giving these old c***s money (this money could go on saving the environment and stopping the pollution) compulsary euthanasia would also mean that we wouldn't have to put up with these waste of space people!

C'mon folks, compulsary euthanasia for over 70s is the solution :)