Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

So today's my birthday. I'm not a birthday person so don't usually celebrate much. In the last 3 months I have given the Mrs and both her kids a nice, if modestly priced, gift for their respective 'special day'. 

Together they have got me hee haw. Not even a card. I know it's petty, but it has really got on my tits. 

So today's my birthday. I'm not a birthday person so don't usually celebrate much. In the last 3 months I have given the Mrs and both her kids a nice, if modestly priced, gift for their respective 'special day'. 
Together they have got me hee haw. Not even a card. I know it's petty, but it has really got on my tits. 
That's all you deserve for starting a sentence with "So".

On 12/05/2021 at 16:33, Zen Archer Esq. said:

Sounds App not available.

Mobile or laptop.

BBC website-Sounds-schedules-Radio Scotland-Schedules-top of page-schedule variation-select FM or AM

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN SITTING ON THIS INFORMATION  :angry:

52 minutes ago, Utter Roaster said:

a27d24_c99c0823ca8f4f7298c9117726f22f76~

5 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

I've known it for yonks, it took a question from Calamity Par to illicit my reply.

I’ve not had any football to listen to anyway since some hoors dumped us out of the play offs.

11 minutes ago, Rasputin said:

I’ve not had any football to listen to anyway since some hoors dumped us out of the play offs.

Acht, normal service has been resumed. As we were. I'd take the loddie McGowan at Bayview though

"I get so bored at the weekends, nobody wants to do anything" 

Alright mate, fancy a wander up the S bends and a couple pint at the golf club? 

"No thanks, I have work tomorrow and had 3 pints yesterday". 

I know you have work tomorrow mate, you spend all fucking week moaning at me that you have nothing to do at the weekend but stay up till about 8am watching UFC. 

On 15/05/2021 at 08:47, Tynierose said:

When driving along only for the lollypop person to stop the traffic to let a fucking adult across the road.

I mean come on if you're an adult and cannot safely cross a road you shouldn't be allowed out the house.

Roll the window down and abuse them. I find these folk generally haven't asked for lollipop assistance but seeing as lollipop people are always lovely they do it anyway, giving the adult a bit of a beamer, hence they should be ridiculed. Amplify their embarrassment.

22 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

"I get so bored at the weekends, nobody wants to do anything" 

Alright mate, fancy a wander up the S bends and a couple pint at the golf club? 

"No thanks, I have work tomorrow and had 3 pints yesterday". 

I know you have work tomorrow mate, you spend all fucking week moaning at me that you have nothing to do at the weekend but stay up till about 8am watching UFC. 

Having been up and down this road with one of my close mates, do you know if they have any sort of anxiety problems?

My pal would be the same, get quite depressed because "nobody ever arranged anything" with him at weekends but generally any time a social event was arranged he'd use utterly bullshit reasons (like "I have work tomorrow" or "I'm not feeling too great") for not going, then restart the moaning process that they don't get out enough the next week. It got a to a point where I had to point out that every time a social event was arranged he ended up not well or whatever and he came clean that he has struggled for years with anxiety. He really did want to get out and hang about with people but when the time came his anxiety would basically shut him down. Loads of us thought he was just a selfish p***k, which may well be the case here, but sometimes there can more to it. 

On 15/05/2021 at 17:06, Unleash The Nade said:

When you try and sell something online and someone asks if it’s still available .

You reply “ yes” then the c***s disappear .

Threaten them with the attorney general.