Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

47 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Aviva do, as long as you have been on cover a year. Not that I am encouraging anyone to end their life.

I think with my history it would be exclusion!

Couldn’t be arsed cooking so ordered Spaghetti Vongele from my local Italian. Had it plenty of times and always been great. Tonight there’s no chilli in it, and it’s grainy as f**k. Assume they haven’t washed the clams and it’s grit. Bland and pretty inedible.

Edited by Honest_Man#1

On 12/05/2021 at 12:19, Stormzy said:

Fair enough. I prefer staying in bed scranning a fry up and watching football all day. 

Can't believe no one called this out, eating a fry up in bed is OFTW behaviour.

1 minute ago, coprolite said:

Although it's Saturday, impersonating a lollypop man sounds like it has potential for being quite fun. 

Fucking hell I'm a whole hour into thinking it's Sunday I don't know if I can go back now. 

I thought lollipop men only did the school runs? 

22 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Costs rising on pretty much everything whilst wages either stagnate or increase at a fraction of inflation is a huge issue.

Things aren't going to magically get cheaper. Costs will continue to rise and rise and rise, and the gap between that and an increase in wages will just keep getting bigger. Its a huge issue that will become worse and worse over time. The future is really bleak for so many.

Wouldn't worry about it, once the climate refugees properly start moving you'll need to fight for food, water and shelter.

Short term join your Union ask for a pay rise and better conditions.

3 minutes ago, 101 said:

Can't believe no one called this out, eating a fry up in bed is OFTW behaviour.

I didnt mean at the same time. Lie in then get up and have scran. I don't eat anything in my bedroom. Clatty behaviour imo. 

Just now, Stormzy said:

I didnt mean at the same time. Lie in then get up and have scran. I don't eat anything in my bedroom. Clatty behaviour imo. 

Well that's okay then

On 14/05/2021 at 08:39, TheScarf said:

There's thousands of folk in the UK in their 50s and older without a penny to their name.

This is quite a shocking yet graphic illustration.  Not age based but nonetheless highlights the point.

889FE04B-B21B-42DE-B94D-67D9EF97E043.jpeg.b2fe3ca926c89177fdefcca9f327b4b3.jpeg

2 hours ago, coprolite said:

Although it's Saturday, impersonating a lollypop man sounds like it has potential for being quite fun. 

Especially if, instead of "STOP" on the sign you write "F*CK YOU" to see if anyone notices...

2 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Rangers fans and fireworks.

This was just what I was about to post. Just moved our parakeets to their outdoor digs and some fuckwit neighbour of ours is setting them off at half 2 in the afternoon.

Bunch of utter moon howlers. 

Just now, Rizzo said:

This was just what I was about to post. Just moved our parakeets to their outdoor digs and some fuckwit neighbour of ours is setting them off at half 2 in the afternoon.

Bunch of utter moon howlers. 

At least I live in Glasgow. It's genuinely been non-stop since noon.

I deal with fireworks on a near every couple of days basis. Convinced at this point someone has access to a surplus of armaments leftover from the decommissioning process over the Irish sea.