Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

7 minutes ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

I coukd go out and mow my lawn at 7am and not be breaking the law. Settle down Betty.

Who mentioned the law? 😂

You're allowed to act like a c**t right enough. 

13 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Aye I'm probably 9am-10pm for when I'd feel comfortable blasting music or something similar. 

I just prefer to not blast any music* at any hours at the hoose. 

*Different story in the car. Aggressive eye contact serenading at traffic lights is compulsory. 

I'd say it's more ignorant lying in your bed in daylight, expecting other people to curtail their daily activities because I'm a lazy c**t.

If someone moaning about me cutting my grass 2 hours after legally acceptable then I don't really know how to describe it other than selfish ignorance.

13 minutes ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

I'd say it's more ignorant lying in your bed in daylight, expecting other people to curtail their daily activities because I'm a lazy c**t.

If someone moaning about me cutting my grass 2 hours after legally acceptable then I don't really know how to describe it other than selfish ignorance.

But you dont expect the same of people at night time because presumably you're in your bed nice and early due to laziness? 

Just now, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

You're ignorant to the law, ignorant to normal society and ignorant to common sense. 

Total definition of a 3*.

I'm not ignorant to any of the above. 

I asked what people find acceptable, someone else posted a legal reference which you've got your cock and balls out over. 

Idgaf. I find you calling people ignorant lazy c***s to be amusing so went along with your auld man shouting at a cloud style of posting. 

All because you're tucked up in your bed with a hot water bottle by 10pm 😂

Just now, Stormzy said:

I'm not ignorant to any of the above. 

I asked what people find acceptable, someone else posted a legal reference which you've got your cock and balls out over. 

Idgaf. I find you calling people ignorant lazy c***s to be amusing so went along with your auld man shouting at a cloud style of posting. 

All because you're tucked up in your bed with a hot water bottle by 10pm 😂

Idgaf either! I live in a bedsit flat, none of this ignorance affects me.

26 minutes ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

Are kids, old folk and people who work normal hours up late, blasting tunes and cutting grass? No. Simmer down gran.

It's 2021, what are "normal hours"? 

Edited by Mr. Alli