Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I’m watching a biography of songwriters and they’re interviewing Noel Gallagher who says he’s last of a dying breed of musicians who are album perfectionists. Mate I’ve listened to your albums shut the f**k up.

10 hours ago, NotThePars said:

I’m watching a biography of songwriters and they’re interviewing Noel Gallagher who says he’s last of a dying breed of musicians who are album perfectionists. Mate I’ve listened to your albums shut the f**k up.

Are you one of those people that despise Oasis and that? 

Are you one of those people that despise Oasis and that? 

I used to be a wee snob about Oasis aye but no anymore. Think their first two albums are class, Noel’s solo stuff is broadly alright and Liam just generally seems like a good c**t these days.

On 21/04/2021 at 16:32, Stormzy said:

People saying "night" when logging off their shift at 4.30 pm. 

Probably related to people that say "mum" or "dad" rather than "my mum" or "my dad". 

always used to do my head in in the office that one.

been working all day, sunny day out side raring to go and to hear "Good night" as if it's the end of the day because works over.

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Oasis at the Barrowlands was on Sky Arts last night. Liam was the sweatiest one on stage despite spending the whole time stood still snarling at the mic.

Clearly he never saw action in the Falklands.

1 minute ago, mathematics said:

Aye it’s still the dungeon. Cannot get anyone to reply, even to say “no, too busy”.

To be fair to the construction industry generally, I've told you why that is. It's an over engineered nightmare of a job. Buy a big pre fab shed and call it a day.

1 minute ago, Sweet Pete said:

To be fair to the construction industry generally, I've told you why that is. It's an over engineered nightmare of a job. Buy a big pre fab shed and call it a day.

Well they can fucking reply with a “we can’t do that but we could deliver a Wendy house” and I’d consider it.

2 minutes ago, mathematics said:

Well they can fucking reply with a “we can’t do that but we could deliver a Wendy house” and I’d consider it.

Again, just to further confirm my elite builder credentials, I did just that on day 1.

I'll give G a wee chase and see what he thinks.