Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I think you need to speak to Marrez although Swampy did sign the alliance agreement with us ;) i look like a criminal on all my photo cards i.e. Driving license, Costco card, Scotland supporters membership.....etc :D

Not sure those guys would have me!

Might be better sticking to my 'Monster's hitlist clique'. ;)

Cheers Monster, Bowie - fingers crossed, but if the worst does comes to the worst, she'll have to wait another year before she gets her mitts on my money! :ph34r:

See, you're thinking postively already :P

As i said, think positive big yin ;)

I was the same. Live life to the full and when you want to settle down you might just not be able to help wanting a baby! I had my first when I was 28, there is no way that I'd have been ready to have one before that. I went on holiday when I wanted to, buggered off for weekends away with my husband at the drop of a hat etc. But for us, the time was right.

Mind you, having kids isn't for everyone. So if you don't want one then don't have one! There is no law yet that says a woman must reproduce!

I am 34, stll no urge to have babies. I like going on holiday, buying nice clothes, having my hair done and have my house looking like I want it. Maybe one day, but maybe not. Who knows! No maternal urge at the moment.

My friend who is the same age, has a 2 year old and is constantly moaning abvout having no money, house being a mess, never buying herself anything and their next holiday will be about 2 years away. :blink:

That puts me right off!!! :o:unsure:

I am 34, stll no urge to have babies. I like going on holiday, buying nice clothes, having my hair done and have my house looking like I want it. Maybe one day, but maybe not. Who knows! No maternal urge at the moment.

Ah....an ageing spinster who will spend her remaining years withering away like a prune. Someone who has never experienced the miracle of being a parent and is somehow empty inside and unfulfilled.

You must experience this finest of natures miracles before your womb is as dry as the Sahara!

Act now before it's too late!

(If i have to have one of the little b*****ds, I don't see why YOU should be exempt!)

My friend who is the same age, has a 2 year old and is constantly moaning abvout having no money, house being a mess, never buying herself anything and their next holiday will be about 2 years away. :blink:

Ah but flip side to that is when you do decide to have a baby it will be role reversal and she'll have the nice house/clothes and be going on holiday ;) and she could still be young enough to enjoy it

5 years ago I was convinced I didn't want kids. But when I met my husband everything changed and I couldn't/can't wait to have kids.

Everyone is different :)

Edited by Rowan

Ah....an ageing spinster who will spend her remaining years withering away like a prune. Someone who has never experienced the miracle of being a parent and is somehow empty inside and unfulfilled.

I'm not a spinster and I'm not empty or unfulfilled. <_<<_<:unsure:

I'm not a spinster and I'm not empty or unfulfilled. <_<<_<:unsure:

:lol:

Of course not! The part in brackets should explain - I just sometimes wish I had the freedom you have and was trying to scare you into having one ;)

:lol:

Of course not! The part in brackets should explain - I just sometimes wish I had the freedom you have and was trying to scare you into having one ;)

Oh right! :blink:

This talk of babies is making me feel sick. I think I need a drink!!! (Imagine going 9 months without one!! :o ) :lol::lol:

25th June for us :thumsup2

Feckin hell, there could be 2 more Baldies born on the same day :blink: it's a possibility ;)

Oh God, no!

Don't make me - I'm sure it's got teeth.......

I wouldn't like to be you when Ayrgirl reads that ;)