Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Those adverts that come on about this time of night trying to get you to text glaiket looking overly made up daft wee lassies. Lots of fun...yayyy

Imagine the chat with one of those bints...

Guest XaaronPrimus
Those adverts that come on about this time of night trying to get you to text glaiket looking overly made up daft wee lassies. Lots of fun...yayyy

Imagine the chat with one of those bints...

THAT'S who Peterhead Dave's been phoning for such long periods...

No wonder he was so secretive about it, dirty little secret that it is.

How about i just never have kids?

little brats.

I was the same. Live life to the full and when you want to settle down you might just not be able to help wanting a baby! I had my first when I was 28, there is no way that I'd have been ready to have one before that. I went on holiday when I wanted to, buggered off for weekends away with my husband at the drop of a hat etc. But for us, the time was right.

Mind you, having kids isn't for everyone. So if you don't want one then don't have one! There is no law yet that says a woman must reproduce!

The dirty woman on the bus this morning. She kept wiping her nose on her hand,coughing without covering her mouth and to top it all of.....She spat out her coughed up Flem on the bus. :angry:

The dirty woman on the bus this morning. She kept wiping her nose on her hand,coughing without covering her mouth and to top it all of.....She spat out her coughed up Flem on the bus. :angry:

:green:yucky Thanks, V - I could have done without that image over my morning toast! :(

All this baldie and beardie shoite on P&B!!.... <_<

I enjoy the baldies v beardies banter.

Beginning to wish I was bald so I can apply for membership.

A beard would hide my good looks :ph34r: so that wont be happening plus the girl would complain when I decided that I could be arsed kissing her.

I enjoy the baldies v beardies banter.

Beginning to wish I was bald so I can apply for membership.

A beard would hide my good looks :ph34r: so that wont be happening plus the girl would complain when I decided that I could be arsed kissing her.

Bbbbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............

......i love the sounds of clippers in the morning * In a Robert Duvall stylee *

Having to wait around the whole day for a meeting I'd much rather not be having this evening, as it could go either way - very, very good or very, very bad! :(

Think positive Kilt, positive things happen to positive people ;)

I've tried that Bowie, compliments ranged from Justin Timberlake to serial killer.

Now I know I look f**k all like JT so where does that leave me? :lol:

Who is the leader of the E-chat clique?......

I think you need to speak to Marrez although Swampy did sign the alliance agreement with us ;) i look like a criminal on all my photo cards i.e. Driving license, Costco card, Scotland supporters membership.....etc :D

Edited by Bowie_1888

Having to wait around the whole day for a meeting I'd much rather not be having this evening, as it could go either way - very, very good or very, very bad! :(

Don't push it - let Mrs.Kilt think it was her idea for you two to get back together. ;)

Good luck. :)