Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

7 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
32 minutes ago, Jambomo said:
Arseholes will be arseholes. I wouldn’t mind, but I wouldn’t have touched any of them with a fucking cattle prod. Maybe I should have told them that emoji848.png

Aye but lets face it. You could look like Mila Kunis and still say you wouldn't go near them and their reaction would be to dismiss your appearance to save face in front of their dickhead pals.

"Lesbians."

Aye but lets face it. You could look like Mila Kunis and still say you wouldn't go near them and their reaction would be to dismiss your appearance to save face in front of their dickhead pals.
Or go all in and offer the ugliest one a ride. Watch as they shit their pants at thought this might have worked.
Weirdly I have been on the end of this, a good few years ago my hair was down my back and I was walking with a couple of female colleagues, we were in our first couple of weeks at the company and we could hear the guys behind 'rating' our collective arses.
You could imagine the shock on the lads face when I turned round and said it wouldn't be me doing the taking...

7 minutes ago, weirdcal said:

Or go all in and offer the ugliest one a ride. Watch as they shit their pants at thought this might have worked.

It must be an Inverness thing because my missus just said EXACTLY the same thing!

8 minutes ago, weirdcal said:

Weirdly I have been on the end of this, a good few years ago my hair was down my back and I was walking with a couple of female colleagues, we were in our first couple of weeks at the company and we could hear the guys behind 'rating' our collective arses.
You could imagine the shock on the lads face when I turned round and said it wouldn't be me doing the taking...

And this is just class 👏😂

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

That's absolutely shite behaviour and I bet they all thought it was hilarious. I imagine if someone sat down and spoke to them about it they'd say it was all 'a laugh' and would probably get angry when told it's actually sexual harassment and not in any way funny or fun.

It's always so disheartening to hear of this sort of garbage and shows that far too many folk still have a far way to go in terms of how they treat women.

I know that you seem to be laughing it off, but that sort of shit shouldn't be happening and I'm sorry that it did.

Absolute "wee guy" behaviour

And this is just class [emoji122][emoji23]
Oddly, I'm a nairnie. Must be our mindset.

And yes blaikie, if you are reading you hibbee wrongun. I remember.

She’s from The Ferry but she doesn’t like me saying that... petty thing that gets on her nerves [emoji2369]
Ahh yes never mention the ferry. Ever.
If your from Nairn that's where the inverness casuals came from to beat up random youths.
Good old, casuals are down the beach, by the west golf course or at the show field.. And never once decided to deck the hauf wits spreading the shite.

1 hour ago, Abby Normal said:

That sort of behaviour makes my blood boil. If it happens again, tell them to meet you somewhere in an hour, message me and I’ll come and give them a sound thrashing. 

Code: I’ll thrash them to within an inch of their lives with my big leather finger.

19 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I’ll thrash them to within an inch of their lives with my big leather finger.

Sounds like something @BFTD would have on VHS.

30 minutes ago, weirdcal said:

deck the hauf wits spreading the shite

Christmas carols in April? The second part of the line is "boughs of holly" btw.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Code: I’ll thrash them to within an inch of their lives with my big leather finger.

My rotten finger smells a bit weird. Like meaty paprika. Not a bad smell but not sure it’s a good sign. 

9 minutes ago, Abby Normal said:

My rotten finger smells a bit weird. Like meaty paprika. Not a bad smell but not sure it’s a good sign. 

I’m just away to marinate some chicken in smoky paprika for tomorrow’s kebabs. I’ll maybe serve them up in a leather pouch.

PmB Social Warriors complaining about how the populace spend their disposable money.

If (insert poster name here) wants to spend their money on two bits of personalised plastic for either end of their car, or even on a car that is above the capabilities of basic commuter transport, or private school fees, why is that anybody’s business bar those who are doing the spending?

Or should we just all end up in similar cars with our kids in uniform schools so everyone has equal chance of aspiring to an equal outcome? I think that might have  been tried elsewhere before...

9 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

If (insert poster name here) wants to spend their money on two bits of personalised plastic for either end of their car, or even on a car that is above the capabilities of basic commuter transport, or private school fees, why is that anybody’s business bar those who are doing the spending

^^^^^^^^

See the source image