Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

On 09/04/2021 at 10:30, GordonD said:

And yet on a daily basis I think of Piers Morgan falling under a train and so far, nothing.

On an unrelated note Livingston FC don't seem to have lodged their accounts for last year.... :whistle

Delivery companies that won’t deliver things. Was meant to get a sofa delivered but because it won’t fit in the lift and apparently they don’t carry things beyond 2 floors, they have had to take it away again and send it back. Company policy and not the delivery guys fault but a bit frustrating.

Edited by Jambomo

29 minutes ago, Pato said:

My nose hair's getting out of hand

Nasal trimmer. I knew a guy who let it grow and combed it into his moustache, and when you were talking to him, all you could think about were the crusty bogeys peeking out at you. Don't be that guy.

My nightmare is that I get the wild inner ear hair that some auld yins get. I don't think anyone ever sits you down and says it's time to shave your ears, and would you notice on your own?

Delivery companies that won’t deliver things. Was meant to get a sofa delivered but because it won’t fit in the lift and apparently they don’t carry things beyond 2 floors, they have had to take it away again and send it back. Company policy and not the delivery guys fault but a bit frustrating.
You need the Chlamydia Kid

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
2 hours ago, Jambomo said:

You need the Chlamydia Kid

Misread this as P&B's worst ever chatup line

45 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Misread this as P&B's worst ever chatup line

If I was trying to chat Jambomo up, I would undoubtedly end up coming with something much worse 

39 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

So did I. I wasn’t really sure how having Chlamydia was going to make this scenario any better. 

In case you weren't aware of The Chlamydia Kid, he was the Lionel Messi of moving heavy goods up and down stairs. A washing machine in one arm. 

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

If I was trying to chat Jambomo up, I would undoubtedly end up coming with something much worse 

In case you weren't aware of The Chlamydia Kid, he was the Lionel Messi of moving heavy goods up and down stairs. A washing machine in one arm. 

Goddammit, he sounds like just the man. I do need Chlamydia after all, who’d have thought it?

4 hours ago, GordonD said:

Out of nose, surely? Or don't you want to admit you have hairs on the palm of your hand?

First sign of madness is hairs on the palm of your hands

Spoiler

The second sign is, of course, looking for them

Ignorant auld folk who create queues and make folk late by thinking it’s acceptable to stand and gossip everywhere.
Ah the can you check my 15 lottery tickets and 10 scratch cards at the busiest time of the day crowd

It's probably been done to death on here but pavement etiquette always pisses me off. Two oldies walking side by side so you need to step on to the road to overtake them is too common, I am one of those ultra conscious walkers who will anticipate this when I see people and fall single file in with whoever I'm walking with, I also go as far as always walking closer to the road side when walking past old folk/women or children because I'm just that heroic.