Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

You don't have to take the clothing OFF.......

hmmmm

PTTGOYN for me is currently my hunk of junk laptop.... no idea what the mobo is, and so no sound, and it doesn't recognise the gfx card....AND it is a picky bassa about starting up...

Download the program at www.cpuid.com it will tell you what your mobo is, what the graphics is, what memory it takes etc.

Guest XaaronPrimus
Download the program at www.cpuid.com it will tell you what your mobo is, what the graphics is, what memory it takes etc.

Will give that a go ta.

Guest XaaronPrimus
Dog Trust tomorrow.

Eh thats a bit far.

It'll be cos you changed her name....

and shooting won't kill the spawn of Satan!!

They always come back!

:lol:

Good decision, oh great one. I have complete confidence in your totalitarian rule of our clique. ;)

Shortest clique membership ever :lol:

:lol::lol:

After careful consideration (and Fudge turning spy on us after gaining access to the clique) i'd like to end my totalitarian rule and bring back a democratic voting system for the clique.

I would like to introduce a voting system for all new members who will have to have at least 2 votes from clique members.

What say you, Baldies?

Guest xbasslichtie
Dog Trust tomorrow.

So you got a dog, without knowing what it was like, and when you found out that it has problems, you basically packed it off to a place where one of two things will happen.

1) The dog gets picked up by new owners, who then decide they dont like it and send it back to the dog trust, or worse, the glue factory.

2) The dog gets killed because its not been trained properly.

I dont like that attitude to animals, Ive seen it in quite a few people I know. If you're not going to follow it through then dont bother. Youve had the dog for what, all of a week? In that time its been moved to a new house, got new owners, had its name changed...and you expect it to be healthy, happy and well adjusted? :unsure:

If you want a dog that wont give you any problems, why not raise one from puppyhood? Or get a pet rock.

So you got a dog, without knowing what it was like, and when you found out that it has problems, you basically packed it off to a place where one of two things will happen.

1) The dog gets picked up by new owners, who then decide they dont like it and send it back to the dog trust, or worse, the glue factory.

I dont like that attitude to animals, Ive seen it in quite a few people I know. If you're not going to follow it through then dont bother. Youve had the dog for what, all of a week? In that time its been moved to a new house, got new owners, had its name changed...and you expect it to be healthy, happy and well adjusted? :unsure:

If you want a dog that wont give you any problems, why not raise one from puppyhood? Or get a pet rock.

Well said that man.

Yes, but it's on the professionals advice you know. :rolleyes::lol:

my sister in law has owned three dogs since I knew her and she has given away all of them. Folk like that shouldnt be allowed anywhere near any fucking animal.

She`s a fat, fickle, selfish b*****d.

And a munter

my sister in law has owned three dogs since I knew her and she has given away all of them. Folk like that shouldnt be allowed anywhere near any fucking animal.

She`s a fat, fickle, selfish b*****d.

And a munter

Fair enough if Rowan had children to worry about, but she doesn't. It's her and her husband, poor form.

All dogs can be trained, if you are willing to make the effort. If not, you shouldn't be buying them in the first place.