Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

2 hours ago, Abby Normal said:

Out for a run with the dog yesterday morning. This woman stops me and says “your dog is much fitter than you, isn’t he?”. 

The Hound has to be fit to escape Muffy attacks. 

Maybe you need to wind up the cat more.

Watching the ICT v Ross County game. Half time analysis. What’s you’re assessment of the first half? As expected, really exciting! There was two goals in a minute other than that it’s been turgid shite. Not a clear cut chance. Not a save. So far the biggest discussion has been winning a corner as a result of great movement. For those who moan about sky, this is the future. Gary Caldwell and Shelly Kerr on analysis and Michael Stewart on commentary.

23 minutes ago, BigBo10 said:

Watching the ICT v Ross County game. Half time analysis. What’s you’re assessment of the first half? As expected, really exciting! There was two goals in a minute other than that it’s been turgid shite. Not a clear cut chance. Not a save. So far the biggest discussion has been winning a corner as a result of great movement. For those who moan about sky, this is the future. Gary Caldwell and Shelly Kerr on analysis and Michael Stewart on commentary.

Michael Stewart 'it hit him on the forearm, just below the elbow'

Aye, that's where the forearm usually is Michael.

Mark Lawrenson is the co-commentator/analyst I despise most in football but Michael Stewart is a remarkably close second. Just comes across a complete w****r of a man. He always feels the need to disagree almost every time something is discussed. I don't think he believes the shite he talks as long as he's disagreeing with someone. A total bellend.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

Mark Lawrenson is the co-commentator/analyst I despise most in football but Michael Stewart is a remarkably close second. Just comes across a complete w****r of a man. He always feels the need to disagree almost every time something is discussed. I don't think he believes the shite he talks as long as he's disagreeing with someone. A total bellend.

Aye but..... Glenn Hoddle though?

Tried celery with peanut butter today, after hearing so much about it being a tasty, healthy, low-calorie snack.

Turns out what people mean is that a bit of peanut butter helps to slightly cover up the fact that celery tastes a little bit unpleasant.

Just now, DiegoDiego said:

Low calorie? Peanut butter is 50% fat and 20% carbohydrate.

I don't think you're supposed to slather it in the stuff! :lol:

Aye but..... Glenn Hoddle though?
Another good shout and another cretin. I dislike Lawrenson most for many reasons but the top ones are because he commentates like he's been court ordered, in his own head he probably finds his moaning and criticisms of everyone funny when in fact it's completely infuriating and the obvious one (and not the only 'English' pundit guilty of it), the completely blinkered bias towards England.

I manage to drown Hoddle out for some reason. Possibly because he has one of the most boring voices on television.

5 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Another good shout and another cretin. I dislike Lawrenson most for many reasons but the top ones are because he commentates like he's been court ordered, in his own head he probably finds his moaning and criticisms of everyone funny when in fact it's completely infuriating and the obvious one (and not the only 'English' pundit guilty of it), the completely blinkered bias towards England.

I manage to drown Hoddle out for some reason. Possibly because he has one of the most boring voices on television.

Oh oh oh.... Is it too late to submit Steve McManaman!L

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Oh oh oh.... Is it too late to submit Steve McManaman!

This deserves multiple greenies. And I'm saying this as someone who only hears him occasionally.

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

I manage to drown Hoddle 

I also approve of this.

2 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:
11 hours ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:
Michael Stewart 'it hit him on the forearm, just below the elbow'
Aye, that's where the forearm usually is Michael.

Could've been worse. "It hit him on the penis, just above the foreskin."

B8CE7087-5319-4239-B351-AD40B321D107.gif

Saturday Kitchen is on in the background and there's some clown showing the Great British public how to fill a chocolate Easter egg with double cream, cream cheese, brownies etc. to 'turn it into a treat' - similar to a certain cream liqueur advertising filling a chocolate egg with their shite product. 

We've been in a rolling set of lockdowns for a full fucking year because of the number of blimps in this society already, and this fad drivel is set on turning us into a full scale, American-level disaster zone. Truncheons across the face for the lot of them.

Edited by vikingTON

10 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

People playing their music too loud, it's inconsiderate and irritating.

It's ruining my ambience whilst reading my books.

That's why not a lot beats a walk up a Munro where there is nothing but silence.

It's horrendous attention seeking. Usually a certain type of music too.

7 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Yup. That and/or other neddy pish.

That’s a harsh and sweeping generalisation, I am forever pleading with my neighbours to turn down their philharmonic orchestral beats in the small hours of a Sunday morning on fight nights.