Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

what pisses me off is that bit in ConAir when they land the airoplane in the middle of a packed street and everything was hunky dory in the end.there would have been hundreds of people killed.what a crap ending. Nicholas Cage has to be the worst actor ever closely followed by Billy Bob Thornton and then Hugh Grant

Get over it,How many times have you did that to a player?

Like you would have sat there if it were Falkirk?

He for once wasn't on the end of any abuse during the game.

Ruggy mate, you seem to act a bit hard behind the computer on P&B how about we sort this offline and we'll see who laughing knob end?

Ruggy mate, you seem to act a bit hard behind the computer on P&B how about we sort this offline and we'll see who laughing knob end?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who's acting hard?

All I'm doing is laughing. And with good reason! :lol:

Like you would have sat there if it were Falkirk?

He for once wasn't on the end of any abuse during the game.

Sorry but although i give players abuse i am damn sure i would not spit the dummy and say officer officer he stuck two fingers up at me.If you don't like it don't give the abuse.

Guest xbasslichtie
You're about 5ft nothing. Ruggy's a bigger lad. Contest over. Log off your p.c before you embarrass yourself anymore ;)

Fights are decided on height??? :blink: Im 5' 7", does this mean I get walked over by everyone...and if so, what am I doing wrong? :unsure: