Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

No no, just because the website says it offers via VISA but only paypal and I was expecting the receiving company to be in English quite honestly. 
I dunno, someone has replied with some info but I'm sceptical and worried I've wasted a small deposit. 

Pm me your card details and ill sort it out for you

15 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

No no, just because the website says it offers via VISA but only paypal and I was expecting the receiving company to be in English quite honestly. 

I dunno, someone has replied with some info but I'm sceptical and worried I've wasted a small deposit. 

According to the website they are based in Xiamen so that will explain info in Chinese. Depending when you contacted them, it was New Year on Friday and can be a long holiday for mainland Chinese. So not so unusual.

56 minutes ago, Aufc said:

Pm me your card details and ill sort it out for you

Contact Hamilton AFC for details.

48 minutes ago, Tight John McVeigh is a tit said:

According to the website they are based in Xiamen so that will explain info in Chinese. Depending when you contacted them, it was New Year on Friday and can be a long holiday for mainland Chinese. So not so unusual.

I missed that! Thanks, make a little more sense. I'll PM it if it ever arrives if anyone's interested.

2 hours ago, NotThePars said:

The simple pleasure of having a shite on company time undermined by the toilet paper being the equivalent of sand paper.

I used to work with a guy who kept a roll of luxury toilet paper in his locker for such an occasion. To make it even better, his girlfriend worked as a chambermaid in a hotel, and would nick the good stuff from there, so he was being paid to have a shite, then wiping with free quilted.

That is the dream.

14 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I used to work with a guy who kept a roll of luxury toilet paper in his locker for such an occasion. To make it even better, his girlfriend worked as a chambermaid in a hotel, and would nick the good stuff from there, so he was being paid to have a shite, then wiping with free quilted.

That is the dream.

I used to work with a lassie who told me she took those flush-able toilet wipes with her when she went to the loo.  The sand paper must be sore on 'other areas' too. 

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

I used to work with a lassie who told me she took those flush-able toilet wipes with her when she went to the loo.  The sand paper must be sore on 'other areas' too. 

I would do this if it didn’t make me look like a weirdo carrying wipes to the toilet for my arse. One of the joys of working from home is being able to shite on company time, but then use a wipe to properly clean my arse.

I would do this if it didn’t make me look like a weirdo carrying wipes to the toilet for my arse. One of the joys of working from home is being able to shite on company time, but then use a wipe to properly clean my arse.
Wipes down the toilet, keeping plumbers in a job.

2 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Would say so yes.

I disagree. Six? Maybe.

Seven? Definitely.

Four? Nah, not in my book. It's a decent win or a heavy defeat :)