Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I just went through the whole booking process for a bus ticket when the fucking site crashed. Nice one citylink.

On a lighter note the trainline site offered me a return journey of 11 hours from Inverness-Edinburgh on Sunday night/monday morning :lol:

Just Googled the Rover 600.

I like it! :huh:

Don't judge cars by their looks, that's what women do.

Remember most of the time you are in it looking out, who cares what it looks like?

The 600 has Honda mechanics for a fraction of the price of a Honda and is 130 BHP, gives 34-35 to the gallon and is a pleasure to drive.

Don't judge cars by their looks, that's what women do.

Remember most of the time you are in it looking out, who cares what it looks like?

The 600 has Honda mechanics for a fraction of the price of a Honda and is 130 BHP, gives 34-35 to the gallon and is a pleasure to drive.

Good point but I had to drive my fiancee's bright purple micra (The Barney-mobile) to work when my cars windscreen wiper broke off and I felt like a right idiot getting out of it in the works incredibly busy car park.

Shallow. I know. ;)

Guest bairnbabe

I've just discovered the amount of work I still have to do for various classes. Holy feck, I didn't realise that I still had as much as that!

Time to get my finger oot and get a move on I reckon.

Guest God is a bairn
Some fucker signed me up for a 'natural aid to female love making' gel. Not funny. And scary that someone has sent my details in. They have now deleted me off their database.

ooops! :unsure:

FUCKING MEGABUS website crashed when I was printing out my confirmation numbers :angry:

I had noted them down, do any Megabus-ers knwo if they accept this?

First the fucking Citylink website crashes now the megabus one is pish, they can both f**k OFF.

FUCKING MEGABUS website crashed when I was printing out my confirmation numbers :angry:

First the fucking Citylink website crashes now the megabus one is pish, they can both f**k OFF.

Buy a car.

I too am suffering from man flu.

Not related to supermac's dose at all. (I hope! :unsure::lol: )

I hope so too. Unless you were hiding in my cupboard last night.... :ph34r:

I dont get the "man flu" thing. Is it saying men are wusses or that we have worse colds than women?? :unsure:

Check and see if you got an email confirmation which you should have.

Failing that phone them.