Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I have nver actually had any old firm fan come to me and rip the pish out of my team, they probably know I would rip them anyway.

To be fair most if not all the Gers and Celtic fans I know have respect for the team I follow.

aye older ones but teenagers are all fannys about it and when your at a school full of celtic fans it doesnt help

aye older ones but teenagers are all fannys about it and when your at a school full of celtic fans it doesnt help

Amazingly I don't remember many occasions where people tried to slag me, if they did though I'd be happy to give them a smack across the jaw for their troubles. <_<

Amazingly I don't remember many occasions where people tried to slag me, if they did though I'd be happy to give them a smack across the jaw for their troubles. <_<

I get some who respect me and say dumbarton are there 2nd team because of me and i get some fannys who walk with me and you at lunch who just take it too far and has never been to a celtic match before ;)

Guest The Phoenix
Sam's got a new job :o:o:o just what will tesco's do without her :unsure:

SUPERMARKET giant Tesco has announced that following the departure of SaintSam from their Perth outlet, they expect to be able to achieve their goal of becoming Britain’s number-one food retailer.

Pre-tax profits are expected to rise from a loss of £27.18p to around the £1.7bn.

Tesco shares rose 12% on the day Sam "left" and the City aniticpates further massive gains when she returns the contents of her spare room, garage and loft.

When the announcement was made the biggest cheer came from disabled rights activists who have been campaigning for months to get their car park space back.

My company car is in the garage, and I am currently driving around in a Peugeot 1007.

Could be worse WB, you could be driving about in a Fiat Brava, probably the worst car I have had the "priveledge" of driving. <_<

German or Japanese for me now.

Apologies to anyone who actually has a Brava. ;)

Could be worse WB, you could be driving about in a Fiat Brava, probably the worst car I have had the "priveledge" of driving. <_<

German or Japanese for me now.

Apologies to anyone who actually has a Brava. ;)

Apology accepted on ayrgirls behalf. ;)