Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Every ad I get on YouTube seems to be a tiktok of some lad telling people how to shave. He ends up with a soul patch as well the nonce
Audible and trade whatever the f**k it is.
Having the opposite effect they are aiming for.

7 hours ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Every ad I get on YouTube seems to be a tiktok of some lad telling people how to shave. He ends up with a soul patch as well the nonce

I’ve started getting ads for stuff I’ve just bought already. 

Have you thought about a Wix website?

Got one.

Why not use QuickBooks for your business?

I do.

I'm mainly getting adverts for make-up at the moment - the ones that look like they're supposed to be just some "influencer's" latest completely unsponsored recommendation. That, and those awful LG faux commercials pretending really badly to be a news broadcast about how buying a new telly can help you cope with Coronavirus. The ones where the people are so devoid of life that they must surely be computer generated.

I think YouTube just wants me to f**k off TBH.

That's most unfair. It's not like they have a zipper or anything. Just an arse pocket that I apparently didn't notice.

Lockdown might not be having the best effect on me.

1 minute ago, The Moonster said:

I want to cave that guys head in.

To be fair it's not every ad I get. I turned off targeted ads so I also get depressed looking middle aged dudes and insufferable millennials trying to sell you "break free from the 9 to 5" seminar MLMs, and pick up artists