Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

What, he had a sleeper account? Or if you change your name does it change it on all the posts you ever made?

Nope. Try it and see.

We could probably use a suggestion thread for usernames that people haven't used yet. Must be shite for Pars fans to sign up and realise half of them are variants on "DAFC".

Edit: you never read an old thread and been momentarily confused by somebody being quoted who doesn't seem to be part of the conversation?

Edited by BFTD

Just now, Dee Man said:

Better than having glass tits. 

Its good to have you back anyway pal. Now that I recall, the hilarious post that has now disappeared was about you needing the smelling salts ready in case you put your aftershave on too hard....

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Its good to have you back anyway pal. Now that I recall, the hilarious post that has now disappeared was about you needing the smelling salts ready in case you put your aftershave on too hard....

Hold on, either you or @Shandön Par did that one already last year. Please don't tell me it's all been a mad dream and I'm actually going to have to relive 2020 all over again?

Wish i had some @philpy style CCTV monitoring outside. Went to take the bins out (wearing shorts, T-shirt and flip flops) and went flying on the ice and landed in a heap. Only a bloody elbow to show for it but can taste blood and have numerous sore bits. 

Edited by Shandön Par

19 minutes ago, Shandön Par said:

Wish i had some @philpy style CCTV monitoring outside. Went to take the bins out (wearing shorts, T-shirt and flip flops) and went flying on the ice and landed in a heap. Only a bloody elbow to show for it but can taste blood and have numerous sore bits. 

8b24be0b449268501795b2116256a3e4.jpg

Wish i had some [mention=7178]philpy[/mention] style CCTV monitoring outside. Went to take the bins out (wearing shorts, T-shirt and flip flops) and went flying on the ice and landed in a heap. Only a bloody elbow to show for it but can taste blood and have numerous sore bits. 
f**k sake. Leathered again and the excuses are becoming less imaginative. Falling on ice when its actually icy is absolutely lazy excuse making.