Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest xbasslichtie
People with beards never really look neat or clean. There is always the suspcion that they live in a nest in a park somewhere and wash in a stream.

How did you know?? :unsure:

Ive just realised theres a massive glob of sweet and sour sauce on my beard.....I have to get up and wash it off, but if I move, then theres a chance that it gets all over my clean t-shirt. Feck!

Have a shave you manky git :P

Guest The Phoenix
Well...I would have...but it had obviously been soaking through for a few minutes, so when I touched it, it was freezing cold. Plus I didnt want to get my hand dirty. Its okay though, I sacrificed a sock, Ive got plenty of them! Crisis averted :D

Edited to say - beard trim tonight methinks.

A wee tip - Remember to remove the sock covering your saucy bush. ;)

Nope both. Disabled and the parent and child spaces. If I recall correctly.

You clearly don't recall correctly.

I would park in a parent and child bay if I was going to work and the staff bays were full, although haven't done that since that discussion - haven't needed to, really. I would never park in a disabled bay under those circumstances and I believe the only time I ever have done is when it's been late at night and they are all empty.

I would park in a parent and child bay if I was going to work and the staff bays were full, although haven't done that since that discussion - haven't needed to, really. I would never park in a disabled bay under those circumstances and I believe the only time I ever have done is when it's been late at night and they are all empty.

So you are having a go at her for not recalling correctly, yet in the same post state that you do park in disabled bays :rolleyes: and i stuck up for you too.

Then some parent would have to wheel their kid past reversing cars and others trying to park.

Disabled and Parent and Child spaces are there for a reason. <_<

Then some parent would have to wheel their kid past reversing cars and others trying to park.

Disabled and Parent and Child spaces are there for a reason. <_<

Can we merge the posts from the last time this was in discussion to here? save us all time :lol:

(they are obviously there so that Sam can park there when the staff bay is busy. Those normal parking areas are not safe for her car you know ;)

But has she? You admitted that you park in disabled spots too. Maybe she remembered correctly ;)

Seems to me like she thinks she remembers me saying I did it as frequently and as willingly as I did with parent and child bays. That was never the case. What did people do before these bays were invented? Crime of the century! :lol:

Guest xbasslichtie
Seems to me like she thinks she remembers me saying I did it as frequently and as willingly as I did with parent and child bays. That was never the case. What did people do before these bays were invented? Crime of the century! :lol:

Get mowed down horribly, leaving bits of internal organs scattered throughout the car park and costing the public a fortune in Tesco dry cleaning fees?