Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
:rolleyes: errm, there are more people at work than just me who have noticed it. It was someone else that pointed it out to me.

Well get together and kick the sh*t out of him then :rolleyes:

:o

Snidey b*****ds or bluetooner? :unsure:

Its either me or both :ph34r:

:rolleyes: errm, there are more people at work than just me who have noticed it. It was someone else that pointed it out to me.

if i pretend i have friends that talk to me at work, 
maybe i will actually make some sometime 

;)

Guest The Phoenix
People who get away with everything, whilst the ones that they walk all over have to suffer the consequences of their actions.

Fair point Sam but I usually find such individuals only get away with it because of weak management.

My staff are all angels ;)

Fair point Sam but I usually find such individuals only get away with it because of weak management.

My staff are all angels ;)

It's valid for life as well as work though Phoenix. Although I take your point on board, the reason these sort of people get away with hurting others is because they are being allowed the freedom to do so. I hate people who give no thought to how their actions affect other people.

Guest The Phoenix
It's valid for life as well as work though Phoenix. Although I take your point on board, the reason these sort of people get away with hurting others is because they are being allowed the freedom to do so. I hate people who give no thought to how their actions affect other people.

I'm with you 100% on this Sam :)

Arseholes in life who think the world revolves around them are scum. :(

Says the young lady who is totally unrepentant about parking in disabled parking spaces! :rolleyes:

Nope both. Disabled and the parent and child spaces. If I recall correctly.

There could be a difference, she may have been sticking up for whichever of Dubya/Fudge said they parked in disabled spaces. I will give her the benefit of the doubt that it was parent and child spaces.

Guest xbasslichtie

Ive just realised theres a massive glob of sweet and sour sauce on my beard.....I have to get up and wash it off, but if I move, then theres a chance that it gets all over my clean t-shirt. Feck!

Ive just realised theres a massive glob of sweet and sour sauce on my beard.....I have to get up and wash it off, but if I move, then theres a chance that it gets all over my clean t-shirt. Feck!

1) Take your finger, and stick it out straight.

2) Remove the glob of sweet n sour sauce with your finger

3) EAt the sweet and sour sauce.

Here to help.

Guest xbasslichtie
1) Take your finger, and stick it out straight.

2) Remove the glob of sweet n sour sauce with your finger

3) EAt the sweet and sour sauce.

Here to help.

Well...I would have...but it had obviously been soaking through for a few minutes, so when I touched it, it was freezing cold. Plus I didnt want to get my hand dirty. Its okay though, I sacrificed a sock, Ive got plenty of them! Crisis averted :D

Edited to say - beard trim tonight methinks.

Edited by xbasslichtie