Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Supermarket freezers are highly dangerous - I once got stuck upside down in one when an avalanche of frozen turkeys fell on me and the freezer lid shut on my back! :ph34r::(

:lol: I'm sorry but that was funny. :P How did you manage to do that?

People telling me to 'cheer up' or 'smile'.

No.

I hate that too, being a kinda nice person it takes all I have to not shout at them to f**k OFF!

They dont fuckin know me, Im the happiest b*****d on the planet. AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH. :D

It's probably been said in here many times but I also cant stand people who dont indicate. :angry:

Also who made up the rule that swearing is bad and that it shows a lack of vocabulary? I swear a lot, usually when Im emphasising something but Im also capable of beating Oxford and Cambridge students at Countdown.

One more thing, I hate it when there is a gap in curtains or blinds.

Also who made up the rule that swearing is bad and that it shows a lack of vocabulary? I swear a lot, usually when Im emphasising something but Im also capable of beating Oxford and Cambridge students at Countdown.

:lol:

Absolute comedy genius! Can you eat a box of microchips faster than they can as well?

I'm in full agreement. In fact I think people who can utilise "swearies" in imaginative ways are often brighter than their more sober counterparts.

:lol: I'm sorry but that was funny. :P How did you manage to do that?

I was leaning over to reach the right sized turkey at the bottom of the freezer. I'd piled several humungous sized ones to each side to get at the one I wanted and just as I was lifting it up the freezer lid fell down, the piled up turkeys avalanched onto my head and I overbalanced ending up with my feet in the air and my upper body covered in 60lbs of frozen turkey! :(

You had to be there really! Embarassed just doesn't cover it! :(:rolleyes::lol:

On other networks to retrieve your voicemial from a landline you dial your own mobile number then press # before the 'beep' tone. However you need to have set up a voicemail password before hand. You need to call customer service to do that though.

I'm not 100% sure this will be the same for Orange, but presume it would be.

Thanks for the reply. I have no credit in my mobile so thought I could call from a land line,I cant listen to the message as you said I need to set up my pin number. Oh well. :(

I was leaning over to reach the right sized turkey at the bottom of the freezer. I'd piled several humungous sized ones to each side to get at the one I wanted and just as I was lifting it up the freezer lid fell down, the piled up turkeys avalanched onto my head and I overbalanced ending up with my feet in the air and my upper body covered in 60lbs of frozen turkey! :(

You had to be there really! Embarassed just doesn't cover it! :(:rolleyes::lol:

I hid inside to avoid the gormless bint I was stalking seeing me and phoning the Police

Away and c**t yourself fucknut.

B+. It would have been an A but for the missed opportunity of an indicative noun to both provide a catchy opener and a juxtaposition for "fucknut." Had you preceded "Away" with, "Hoaw, slapnuts" or even, "Hoaw, ya boggin' wee clown", it could potentially have been an A+.

Has anyone here ever had tennis elbow? I think I have it, but not sure what the symptoms are, apart from having a sore elbow. Anyone? :lol::(

Otherwise known as bursitis. It's a kind of internal blister in your joint that causes excess sinovial fluid to build up to 'protect' the bone ends from rubbing together, which is the cause of the pain, and should be drained by a medic. I'd PM Laura McB for further info from a qualified doctor's opinion! ;)

Tries to to avoid the obvious, 'Can I rub it better for you' gag! :ph34r::lol: