Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

10 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Except on Saturday mornings, which Frank Skinner and his crew of sychophants ruin. 

You mean Frank...........................................Skinner..........................................................and.....................................................................his.....................................erm...................................................... crew.......................................... of.................................................you know.........................................................ha ha .....................................................................ha ha........................................................sycophants........................................ha ha.

11 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Was wondering today if this is possible. Seems so. Tremendous thanks.

10 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Excellent tip, thanks.  :)

I also like it when I get a pop up alert for FB Messenger as it shows most of the content without me going into the app, making it look like I haven't read it yet.  Now I have it for both. Lovely stuff.

Shifty Eyed Dog GIFs | Tenor

11 hours ago, dumpweed said:

People who turn off the received message notification (blue tick) on Whatsapp.

Sneaky fuckers

I just read the message through the notification bar first then swipe it away if I can't be bothered.

No blue tick for the sender but you've seen the message.

15 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

I just read the message through the notification bar first then swipe it away if I can't be bothered.

No blue tick for the sender but you've seen the message.

I'm exactly the same. Sneakier that the sneaky c***s.

At least I'm genuinely sneaky unlike these people who think they are

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

Get DAB and get Absolute Radio on my man.

We're on the same page here.

However, the opening weeks of lockdown working at home with the Mrs was a tension filled back and forth with days of Absolute radio 90's, followed by Smooth radio, followed by her music on her phone. 

Radio 2 seemed to bring about an uneasy truce but this morning efforts, including the cast of fucking glee doing some absolute drivel, has been construed as an act of war.

13 hours ago, Wile E Coyote said:

Narration on wildlife programs that tries to create a false sense of peril for the animals.

Yes, Ewan McGregor I am looking at you in Stormborn

I like the idea of a Geordie hardman doing the voice over for wildlife programmes

lion.thumb.jpg.2c8969bf430e4f001f35596cc4d9fac3.jpg

"Way aye, look at that fookin' lion, mon. Them's reet hard bastuds them. Gaaan son, rip his knackers aff and give the bastud one for me" 

32 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

I like the idea of a Geordie hardman doing the voice over for wildlife programmes

"Way aye, look at that fookin' lion, mon. Them's reet hard bastuds them. Gaaan son, rip his knackers aff and give the bastud one for me" 

A new career oppurtunity for Jimmy Nail....

34 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

The keepers are Blair Drummond Safari Park look for new ways to illustrate the reality of life for water buffalos in the wild.