Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Arseholes at work who can't use basic Outlook functions e.g. just add the agenda into the meeting in calendar instead of emailing everyone, just add the conference call details into meeting in calendar instead of emailing everyone, just use the calendar function so see when people are free instead of emailing everyone 

Two things for me:

1. Platinum posters changing their names randomly. There’s a Dundee fan who’s clearly been on the site for ages now posting under a new name and I’ve no idea who it is. DomDom a serial offender here, but is easily identified after a name change due to his dreadful posting.

2. The number of bots/spam posters seems through the roof at the moment. Every thread has one posting some inane bollocks whilst leading up to the eventual posting of their spam link.

9 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Two things for me:

1. Platinum posters changing their names randomly. There’s a Dundee fan who’s clearly been on the site for ages now posting under a new name and I’ve no idea who it is.

I was trying to work out who that is earlier. They have a lot of posts so must be well known but I can't put my finger on who it is.

I'm sure you used to be able to see someone's display name history on their profile.

Edit- it's G_man! @Robin.Hood

Edited by Szamo's_Ammo

3 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

I was trying to work out who that is earlier. They have a lot of posts so must be well known but I can't put my finger on who it is.

I'm sure you used to be able to see someone's display name history on their profile but can't remember where.

Edit- it's G_man! 

Mystery solved, have a green dot.

13 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Two things for me:

1. Platinum posters changing their names randomly. There’s a Dundee fan who’s clearly been on the site for ages now posting under a new name and I’ve no idea who it is. DomDom a serial offender here, but is easily identified after a name change due to his dreadful posting.

2. The number of bots/spam posters seems through the roof at the moment. Every thread has one posting some inane bollocks whilst leading up to the eventual posting of their spam link.

@Cardinal Richelieu was good at hunting out and destroying bot accounts. You just have to report them I suppose.

I'm actually a slow burning bot. The inane patter has been there for years but I haven't got round to posting the advertising link yet...

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Email from the Royal Society of Edinburgh. 

2B8DDC24-D02E-4256-B88B-A391781E1805.thumb.jpeg.c67b22d02c5f2683cfe6b8f0bab0e622.jpeg

f**k you RSE.

If Wark is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Edinburgh or FRSE for short, does this mean Godley is an Associate of the Royal Society of Edinburgh....

10 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Two things for me:

I did fancy a change. 12 year