Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Going to go a bit Philpy here but there’s a c**t along the street who has started doing a 3 point turn outside the house at 9pm each night shining his headlights into my living room for 2 seconds. He could easily just drive round the corner and turn there.

He used to but another Philpy asked him to stop and instead do a 3 point turn. 

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Going to go a bit Philpy here but there’s a c**t along the street who has started doing a 3 point turn outside the house at 9pm each night shining his headlights into my living room for 2 seconds. He could easily just drive round the corner and turn there.

Get thicker curtains or signal back with a light and freak him out 

10 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Stand bollock naked in front of the window if he keeps coming back go on a date if he doesn't problem solved.

at 9pm each night

When it's dark, on a quiet side street, not a million miles away from a Screwfix where you can acquire very large nails (and a big brush to avoid you puncturing your own tyres).

Just saying.

4 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

When it's dark, on a quiet side street, not a million miles away from a Screwfix where you can acquire very large nails (and a big brush to avoid you puncturing your own tyres).

Just saying.

tenor.gif?itemid=10560202

13 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I love this pettiness. This is the type of shit I end up annoyed about. 

17 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

I love this pettiness. This is the type of shit I end up annoyed about. 

Ive another one thats been pissing me off for months now.  As Hedgecutter will tell you, Im at the end terrace so the path down the side of the house is how folk in my row get to their back gardens. As a result, folk take their bins out and leave them at front of our house. No problem with that at all as they're all old c***s with f**k all better to do so as soon as the bin lorry arrives they're all out taking the bins back in.

My issue is when the bins go out, my neighbour (not the car twat) pulls the bins right to the kerb for some fucking stupid reason which annoys me no end. I've started to push them back away from the kerb edge as theres no need for it.

Seething just thinking about this now.

40 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Ive another one thats been pissing me off for months now.  As Hedgecutter will tell you, Im at the end terrace so the path down the side of the house is how folk in my row get to their back gardens. As a result, folk take their bins out and leave them at front of our house. No problem with that at all as they're all old c***s with f**k all better to do so as soon as the bin lorry arrives they're all out taking the bins back in.

My issue is when the bins go out, my neighbour (not the car twat) pulls the bins right to the kerb for some fucking stupid reason which annoys me no end. I've started to push them back away from the kerb edge as theres no need for it.

Seething just thinking about this now.

Do they take the bins in before the bin cleaner arrives?

21 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Yeah posting repetitive memes on a football chat site is a real accomplishment.  You should be very proud.

I decided to use the ignore function for the first time over this a few months ago.  Tiresome Ainsley memes clogging up various threads made it feel like I had reverted back to P&B c.2012, but no more.  :)

Edited by Hedgecutter

4 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

I decided to use the ignore function for the first time over over this a few months ago.  Tiresome Ainsley memes clogging up various threads made it feel like I had reverted back to P&B c.2012, but no more.  😀

that's what you think... 

ainsley-sausages.jpg.40c552b4df5d3ed2fd3e03878eccab11.jpg

Not sure if this is the right thread it should it be show us your pussy? Recently had work done at the house which was finished off with a ton of quartz chips at the back door. Problem is the local moggies think it’s a litter tray and I’m up every morning lifting 2-3 fresh cat turds. I don’t mind cats and am not cruel so a dish of milk with crushed glass or poisoned food isn’t an option. Im sure it’s the elderly neighbours cat. Bit old for a boot in the pie. Any ideas?

46 minutes ago, 2lgm said:

Not sure if this is the right thread it should it be show us your pussy? Recently had work done at the house which was finished off with a ton of quartz chips at the back door. Problem is the local moggies think it’s a litter tray and I’m up every morning lifting 2-3 fresh cat turds. I don’t mind cats and am not cruel so a dish of milk with crushed glass or poisoned food isn’t an option. Im sure it’s the elderly neighbours cat. Bit old for a boot in the pie. Any ideas?

Some sort of cat spray that repels them?