Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

4 hours ago, Funky Nosejob said:

Serves you right for going down the stairs whilst holding a staple gun to your head.

Reveal hidden contents

Get well soon, RN.

This is what happens when somebody walking down stairs with a nailgun bumps into someone walking up the stairs

20191111_113949.thumb.jpg.a575466275406ffb76bbc52bc2c916b1.jpg

8 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Has everyone finished quoting that picture now?

No, apparently we've moved on to more horrifying ones, going by that eyeball pic  :shutup

Just be thankful I'm not going to show you the guy who ripped his scrotum open while wanking on an industrial conveyor belt, then stapled it closed with a pneumatic gun, and waited for it to get infected and swell to the size of a watermelon before going to the doctor.

6 minutes ago, BFTD said:

No, apparently we've moved on to more horrifying ones, going by that eyeball pic  :shutup

Just be thankful I'm not going to show you the guy who ripped his scrotum open while wanking on an industrial conveyor belt, then stapled it closed with a pneumatic gun, and waited for it to get infected and swell to the size of a watermelon before going to the doctor.

Just you keep that one locked away in the family album.

46 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

The most horrific photos you'll see today :

20201116_145028.thumb.jpg.d47355c87a73b0e9f6c9c9180c609dac.jpg

20201116_145030.thumb.jpg.ac83c72e49f9b714196db64158d8b42d.jpg

Edinburgh, wit the fuckiryi thinkin, min?! 

The giant turd was discussed in private eye but I didn’t realise it got through planning!

On 15/11/2020 at 13:48, Dee Man said:

You can get TV remote apps for your phone. I used to hilariously change our TV over with my phone while the wife had the remote beside her. 

First time I became aware this was possible was in my local hotel bar. I was sat desperately trying to stifle my laughter as hotel staff tried numerous times to turn Babestation off the TV only for it to return again. The guy that was doing it with was perfect with his timing too, waiting just long enough for the staff to get back behind the bar and think that was it fixed before changing it to Babestation to loud cheers from the auld regulars, causing them to come running out from the bar again. TV ended up getting unplugged.

2 hours ago, RH33 said:

The giant turd was discussed in private eye but I didn’t realise it got through planning!

Apparently they kept waving money at councillors until their resistance crumbled.

About £10.50 given the morons we have on the council.

This first came to attention in the excellent "Succession" so I assumed it was w**k American business chat. Saddened by this development.

The increased use of "across" to mean "informed", as used by newsreaders when they say "we'll keep you across any developments in the story".