Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

12 hours ago, red23 said:

It's a man made problem to be honest if you'll excuse the pun.

Girls regardless of looks are flooded with desperate guys who have no interest in going out with them. It's then impossible for the girl to pick out the genuine ones because they aren't smart enough to figure out who the dead beats are fast enough.

I met a 4/10 girl who had over 100 matches to choose from and most of them she couldn't be bothered with or wouldn't even give a chance. - 4 months later shes preg to some bloke with no job, house or any form of prospects.

Well, he's going to be a dad...

they have a stubborn demanding and also delusional attitude because their friends constantly tell them ''you're gorgeous''  or '' absolutely stunning babe'' every time they upload a photo and if they happen to use one of these shagging apps, they will no doubt be told they're ''hot''  from guys who really only want to get sent a photo of their big stupid ugly droopy tits.

You don’t need to read between the lines to work out how this bear’s Tindering is going atm

My PTTGOYN is the return of supermarket shopping as a family activity.
Lockdown was great for one main reason:  A person on their own doing a shop for the whole family.  Now we have maw, paw and the weans going out together like a shower of fucking imbeciles.
We are full lockdown till December to try and get numbers down, I went to local lidl as nearest to me and it was like a family day out for a lot of them. Red and green lights to get into the shop based on number of folk inside and there were groups of 4 doing a single bloody shop.
Then you also had those needing to block aisles to talk about how terrible it is to be back in full lockdown, pulling masks down to speak to each other whilst their kids are rampaging up and down the mad shit aisle.

I fear that Branston's beans are no longer sold in my area!
In Tesco Riverside they only had the ones with sausages in them. There were no store labels or shelf space for the regular ones. B&M and Home Bargains in the Overgate no longer stock them.
I had to settle for Heinz on Monday and they were bland nonsense.
A deeply troubling turn of events.
I started getting bachelor beans as Branston does not appear to be a thing over here
On sale in Tesco South Road. Unlike Kerrygold Butter which annoyingly you have to go to Morrisons off the Forfar Road to buy
I don't think I have seen a shop not sell kerrygold here. For some reason...

14 hours ago, red23 said:

I met a 4/10 girl who had over 100 matches to choose from and most of them she couldn't be bothered with or wouldn't even give a chance. - 4 months later shes preg to some bloke with no job, house or any form of prospects.

If she's happy, that stuff might not matter so much. Obviously she'll need money but still, not having a house or job prospects is probably about half the country right now.

13 hours ago, Stan Hope said:

one of my favs.

is this a thing in Scotland these days ? Was never an issue i had as i was 6ft when i was 16, but its not something that was anything that held my shorter pals back.

I was once informed in my high school days by a quite attractive lassie that if I was a bit taller she'd have given me a ride. There are probably others who felt the same but weren't so brazen to inform said short-arse of his missed opportunity.

Guy at Toolstation last night having a go at Screwfix two doors down for having the cheek to suggest ‘his‘ shop when they didn’t have the part I was after.

”I’m trying to make this like click and collect to minimise the time people spend in here, and then we get folk like you coming up”.  Fine, I’ll order off the Screwfix website then, fuxake.

There seems to be a much higher abundance of new posters coming on here as obvious trolls, complete fuckwits, previously banned roasters or a combination of those. 

It's a shame that more and more places online are becoming infested with this type of shit. 

2 hours ago, TheScarf said:

You can kind of see his point, he doesn't want folk coming into his shop.  He could have been less of a dick about it, of course.

Indeed, although it’s still the usual setup (a manned desk with a catalogue), not a click and collect point as he clearly prefers it to be.  If they don’t want walk ins then just make it C&C rather than whinge about competitors giving you their custom.  

28 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Do you work at Quik Lube?

Rosebank Cemetery.

Fucking corpses coming in at 4:57pm, expecting to be buried.

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave
I can't spell 'cemetery'. I blame Stephen King.

2 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:
On 27/10/2020 at 19:43, mathematics said:
Sitting down to watch something I’ve recorded on Sky, and it starts with the last couple of minutes of the previous programme and then the following adverts.
No need, Sky, you c***s.

Surely you do what I do and select "user defined" for a start and stick in 3 mins?

Besides the point! Sky trying to force me into watching adverts is a PTTGOMN.

On 28/10/2020 at 08:29, TheScarf said:

I'm only 5"10 but when I'm out and about or in work or the pub I'm taller than a lot of other males there.  What's the UK average height these days?

And before anyone starts, no I don't work in a primary school, or a place where Hobbits live.

^^^

51sXp25L0iL._SX466_.jpg

On the YouTube app they've stopped you from clicking on the time line line and jumping to that part of the video. You've now got to grab the little white dot and slide it to the position in in the video.
Very petty but very annoying.