Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Mark Warburton 2 months ago: "Lyndon is going to be Scotlands number 9 for years to come"
Mark Warburton after Lyndon Dykes is made Scotlands number 9: "they're using Lyndon as their number 9 too much"
I think we can file this in the "lol ok" folder.

Aye the man is a cretin. I don’t even think Dykes played the full 90 mins in any of the games?

13 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

People with earplugs or headphones in that shout at you when speaking to you. Surely you know the volume you normally speak at, just use that?!

People that shout down the phone.

I was at my mum's just before the no visiting other households rule came back in and she was 'talking' to her pal on the phone.

I had to go outside into the garden to give my eardrums a break.

What is that all about? Do they think they need to shout so their voice carries down the line?

How the use of Gmail automatically signs you into YouTube because of the shared Google account thing.

I say this as the same account is linked to the YouTube app on our TV (we only have one between us) and I don't want everyone seeing stupid things I've been searching for whenever a first letter is entered in the search field, even though it's nothing dodgy.  I'm talking about songs/tunes which are guilty pleasures etc, and the avoidance of questions like "why the f*** were you looking up videos of 'Squirrels in Dunfermline'?" (autofill when 'S' is keyed in)

Edited by Hedgecutter

34 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

How the use of Gmail automatically signs you into YouTube because of the shared Google account thing.

I say this as the same account is linked to the YouTube app on our TV (we only have one between us) and I don't want everyone seeing stupid things I've been searching for whenever a first letter is entered in the search field, even though it's nothing dodgy.  I'm talking about songs/tunes which are guilty pleasures etc, and the avoidance of questions like "why the f*** were you looking up videos of 'Squirrels in Dunfermline'?" (autofill when 'S' is keyed in)

Half of PnB will now have Dunfermline squirrels in their search history now.

38 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

I uploaded a vid to Youtube for the first time a few weeks ago, and didn't like having my real name up so changed it to noneofyourbusiness. Imagine my surprise when all my emails then went out signed noneofyourbusiness!

I uploaded a vid to Youtube for the first time a few weeks ago, and didn't like having my real name up so changed it to noneofyourbusiness. Imagine my surprise when all my emails then went out signed noneofyourbusiness!
I'm going to go with...make-up tips. Close?

You'll never make a professional influencer unless you tell us where to like, subscribe, and ring the bell.

7 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I'm going to go with...make-up tips. Close?

You'll never make a professional influencer unless you tell us where to like, subscribe, and ring the bell.

Scottish Tourist Board.

15 hours ago, microdave said:

Left the house briefly tonight and noticed the neighbours have a holly wreath on their front door. On my way back in, it became clear that they've got all the Christmas decorations up. 

Early Xmas tree.jpg

Left the house briefly tonight and noticed the neighbours have a holly wreath on their front door. On my way back in, it became clear that they've got all the Christmas decorations up. 
Not seen Christmas decorations up in our estate yet but in the last couple of days a load of 'Autumn wreathes' have appeared on doors. That isn't a thing surely?

Although I could fill this thread with pages and pages of iPad related issues, my current one is how it doesn’t have any delete option for selected text.

BB5DDE5F-BF74-4286-9411-600A3A13BD94.thumb.jpeg.7882cd430ffecc145187c715e880f897.jpeg

Aye, you can cut it out for the same result, but this is just one example in a rather long list of unintuitive sh*t.

Can’t even paste something below a sentence without it wanting to replace something in the line above.

57CFDE51-710E-4C54-B46F-CBAA441ED6F8.thumb.jpeg.9524db236c3a546b389ee959582bbbde.jpeg

Load of sh*te.

At the supermarket yesterday and bought a load of cat food, some in pouches and some in small tubs. Organized each into easily identifiable stacks of 4 to scan through quickly and efficiently and would save the trouble of sorting them out at home.

Nope. Checkout lady just scans each one individually and mixes the whole thing up. Great work lady, great work. 

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

At the supermarket yesterday and bought a load of cat food, some in pouches and some in small tubs. Organized each into easily identifiable stacks of 4 to scan through quickly and efficiently and would save the trouble of sorting them out at home.

Nope. Checkout lady just scans each one individually and mixes the whole thing up. Great work lady, great work. 

That post lives up to the thread name.