Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

20 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Ah shit Dave. Take care. Keep us posted. Hopefully it’s just a bout of syph.

It's only the 'flu. Yay! Now I've no excuse for not being at work.

Today's PTTGOYN: knowing there's no chance that you've contracted syphilis  :angry:

2 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

You're going to have to be more specific.

I think his name was Insight.  For a good few years there were very few fans of certain teams on the forum and he was the only Dundee fan for quite a while.  He had a gigantic meltdown when Gretna beat Dundee in the cup semi-final in 2005 and flounced off the forum.  Perhaps the original Heads Gones in forum history.

2 minutes ago, FemdomFilmFan said:

How old is this forum?

P&B grew out of another forum, Scottish Football Online.  They ran in parallel for a while but I think P&B started around January 2003.

Mark Warburton on the news threatening not to allow Lyndon Dykes to play for Scotland because Steve Clarke used him "too much" in our recent European Championships & World Cup qualifying matches.

If FIFA could get this fucking roaster put back in his box, that'd be great.

5 hours ago, tamthebam said:

I was thinking when Scotland's Thanksgiving should be and I have found a good date close to Canada's. 

It should be on 12th October to give thanks for Joe Jordan's goal v Wales on that date in 1977....

Jordan didn't score - he won the penalty but Don Masson took it, then Dalglish got the second with a peach of a header. (I was there.)

39 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I think his name was Insight.  For a good few years there were very few fans of certain teams on the forum and he was the only Dundee fan for quite a while.  He had a gigantic meltdown when Gretna beat Dundee in the cup semi-final in 2005 and flounced off the forum.  Perhaps the original Heads Gones in forum history.

I remember Insight. An angry, bitter and ultimately frightening character.

He posted when I was on the forum and I joined in 2007 so he must have returned after the Gretna match.

11 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

I remember Insight. An angry, bitter and ultimately frightening character.

He posted when I was on the forum and I joined in 2007 so he must have returned after the Gretna match.

They all come back eventually.

13 hours ago, ICTChris said:

P&B grew out of another forum, Scottish Football Online.  They ran in parallel for a while but I think P&B started around January 2003.

Did anyone else post on the Scottish Fitba (Footymad) forum? That was the place to be back in the day, before it gradually went downhill. 

Edited by Angusfifer

On 14/10/2020 at 14:19, DiegoDiego said:

Ridiculous train pricing.

Newcastle-Aviemore (changing at Waverley) = £95
Newcastle-Waverley + Waverley-Aviemore = £50

Surely this is something the government should be looking at stopping.

As i have said before the idiots who pay full price subsidise the rest of us. The system works.

Mark Warburton on the news threatening not to allow Lyndon Dykes to play for Scotland because Steve Clarke used him "too much" in our recent European Championships & World Cup qualifying matches.

Bit of hypocrisy from warburton, hes a manager in a league where they regularly play 3 games in a week.

People taking food out the fridge for a sandwich (cheese, ham) and not having the manners or general human decency to cover the produce back up to stop it going off.

Why do you think cheese is in a resealable packet? Selfish, ignorant f**k.

Edited by Szamo's_Ammo

15 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Mark Warburton 2 months ago: "Lyndon is going to be Scotlands number 9 for years to come"

Mark Warburton after Lyndon Dykes is made Scotlands number 9: "they're using Lyndon as their number 9 too much"

I think we can file this in the "lol ok" folder.