Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, Hedgecutter said:

The following line banded about in the media just now:

No, they qualified for France '98 back in 1997

If you're going to be pedantic, I will too. It's "bandied" not "banded".

1 minute ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Well he's going to have to wait until Monday now to dispose of the body parts whuch must be an inconvenience you have to admit.

I can't remember where I heard this over the last couple of days but apparently there was a Serbian warlord who enjoyed tying men to logs and putting them through the sawmill. What a thoroughly charming sounding gentleman. 

Just now, Dee Man said:

I can't remember where I heard this over the last couple of days but apparently there was a Serbian warlord who enjoyed tying men to logs and putting them through the sawmill. What a thoroughly charming sounding gentleman. 

Did they survive?

Just now, Dee Man said:

I'm sure it was far more innocent, just taking his kids for a count the fingers on the workers game. Worked in one in Canada where count the limbs would be quite quick.

1 minute ago, invergowrie arab said:

This was posted on the village FB page (in a perfectly legible format, the blurring is down to me) asking if anyone knew who it was.

I guess just fucking posting it wouldn't have got many likes.

Screenshot_20200929-132251_Chrome.jpg

Is that Union flag a new Brexity thing? I've got the EU flag with "UK" in the middle on mine (full).

4 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

This was posted on the village FB page (in a perfectly legible format, the blurring is down to me) asking if anyone knew who it was.

I guess just fucking posting it wouldn't have got many likes.

Screenshot_20200929-132251_Chrome.jpg

They did post it...

The variation in the price of Pringles. One week they are close to £3 then the following week they are on offer for £1. I can't imagine they are expensive to manufacture.

Even if I was a billionaire I wouldn't pay £3 for a tube of Pringles.

1 minute ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

The variation in the price of Pringles. One week they are close to £3 then the following week they are on offer for £1. I can't imagine they are expensive to manufacture.

Even if I was a billionaire I wouldn't pay £3 for a tube of Pringles.

Just back from Tesco, £2.50 for Pringles and Dorito stackers. I opted for Kettle Chips, reduced to £1.00 each for a big bag.