Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

7 minutes ago, smpar said:

Christ, how many stairs do you think the average house has?

Was thinking of you ordering the missus to get you a pint!

ETA No idea if you have a missus or not, just a bit of fun.

Edited by Shipa

These non-maskers are beginning to get on my tits. 95 percent of us are making an effort. I can see a confrontation coming... 

Non-mask-wearers seem to be the most utterly despicable, pot-bellied, gammon-faced, Daily Mail-reading, Brexit-voting wanks who rhyme off things like “98% survival rate” without any credible backup to their recycled nonsense.

7 hours ago, smpar said:

Non-mask-wearers seem to be the most utterly despicable, pot-bellied, gammon-faced, Daily Mail-reading, Brexit-voting wanks who rhyme off things like “98% survival rate” without any credible backup to their recycled nonsense.

I've just had a look at the total cases and deaths of Australia, USA, Brazil and Russia and a quick bit of mental arithmetic looks like all those death rates come in about 2-3%.

I was assembling some Argos furniture units for the daughters new bedroom at evenings I got in from work last week and the final unit was a small bedside table that should have taken about half an hour to make and I saved the easiest til last. However, the back panel that is supposed to be nailed to the unfinished rough side somehow ended up getting nailed to the front of the unit. Taking out the wee tacks is an absolute nightmare as well as they’re too small for a claw hammer but I was able to remove all 20 of them using nail clippers and managed to finish the unit off inside 2 hours but the face of it is full of wee holes.

57 minutes ago, throbber said:

I was assembling some Argos furniture units for the daughters new bedroom at evenings I got in from work last week and the final unit was a small bedside table that should have taken about half an hour to make and I saved the easiest til last. However, the back panel that is supposed to be nailed to the unfinished rough side somehow ended up getting nailed to the front of the unit. Taking out the wee tacks is an absolute nightmare as well as they’re too small for a claw hammer but I was able to remove all 20 of them using nail clippers and managed to finish the unit off inside 2 hours but the face of it is full of wee holes.

Calling cards of morons thread for this

2 hours ago, throbber said:

:lol: