Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

9 hours ago, throbber said:

I hate sound effects on the radio or on tunes on Spotify that  can put you off driving, I think it’s most unsafe. I was listening to Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus whilst driving along the M8 eastbound by the Harthill junction yesterday afternoon and there is a sound effect in that song of a car crashing, I had never noticed it before but it was incredibly annoying and potentially dangerous. I wonder how many people that song alone has killed. 

You'd best avoid "Back in the USSR" (plane noise), "Stand and Deliver" (neighing horse), "Bicycle Race" (ringing bells) "Flash" (laser beams), "Manic Monday" (alarm clock), "The Ying Tong Song" (bomb falling, explosion)....

3 hours ago, Toma_BullyWee said:

I mind 6 or 7 years ago my mate went to see them do the same venue I played my first gig and just went "aww"

Want to post your YouTube sensation video plz. Tried to find it when I seen you posting again and couldn't get it. :(

8 hours ago, tamthebam said:

You'd best avoid "Back in the USSR" (plane noise), "Stand and Deliver" (neighing horse), "Bicycle Race" (ringing bells) "Flash" (laser beams), "Manic Monday" (alarm clock), "The Ying Tong Song" (bomb falling, explosion)....

loads of songs (that many I can't name any one right now) with the old cash till opening jingle noise. Similar to the opening credits of Are You Being Served.....

Police cars who don't follow the rules of the road. Happened to me this morning but has happened before - police van in the outside lane sitting at 55mph, not over-taking anyone, just driving along oblivious (or perhaps not oblivious) that there are folk trying to pass them. The cynic in me thinks they do it on purpose to try and force folk to undertake them so they can fine them for it. You should be able to carry out a citizens arrest on these c***s.

2 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Police cars who don't follow the rules of the road. Happened to me this morning but has happened before - police van in the outside lane sitting at 55mph, not over-taking anyone, just driving along oblivious (or perhaps not oblivious) that there are folk trying to pass them. The cynic in me thinks they do it on purpose to try and force folk to undertake them so they can fine them for it. You should be able to carry out a citizens arrest on these c***s.

You should have flashed your lights at him and then when they inevitably pulled you over you could have explained you are allowed to flash to let other vehicles know of your presence as the driver was clearly unaware of you being there and also explained he was breaking the law by hogging the outside lane. 

9 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

You should have flashed your lights at him and then when they inevitably pulled you over you could have explained you are allowed to flash to let other vehicles know of your presence as the driver was clearly unaware of you being there and also explained he was breaking the law by hogging the outside lane. 

I wish I was calm enough to have thought that through, but I was basically just shouting "GET OUT THE WAY YOU c**t" and I'm not sure I'd have explained myself very well if they'd pulled me over.