Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

3 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Modern world. Folk have to announce to the world when they do a 'good deed'. Folk like that do these things more for themselves than the actual person they are supposed to be helping IMO.

Not just the modern age- I mean that Dr Barnardo, what a self promoting fanny.

7 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Drivers tha break because there is a car approaching them on the other side of the road.

Or slam on the brakes when they see a police car, even if they were driving well within the speed limit anyway.

8 minutes ago, Toma_BullyWee said:

Logging back in after god knows how long and seeing that avatar. Aged about 30 years since that picture & could easily pass for 40.

Life eh? Wit a fucker.

Hawd the bus, you're not Matthew Corbett?

Been listening to a podcast series for a couple of weeks, it's American and they talk of people moving from one places to another being disk cards. It's bamboozled me wtf they were on about until 2 seconds ago when it clicked, they're trying to say discards. 

24 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

I got called "a massive narcissist" tonight. I realise that by posting this it adds weight to that claim, but I refute that allegation outright.

If you were a narcissist you wouldn't be wearing that charity shop raincoat and driving that shitty old Peugeot.

When you're watching a game and the cameraman doesn't follow the ball for a second or two after it's been thrown out or kicked by the goalie. Wake up c**t.

I can (kind of) remember this happened in a major game years ago. I can't remember the game or the channel but it was a game where it was on both ITV and BBC at the same time so it was some final. I'm positive Zidane was playing as well. They showed an utterly pointless replay and as that was happening someone had scored a goal at the other end. What was more annoying was that you could hear the crowd building while they showed this replay so you knew there was major action happening yet we were subjected to this pointless pish. I can remember being absolutely furious and turning over to the other channel [emoji38]

I can (kind of) remember this happened in a major game years ago. I can't remember the game or the channel but it was a game where it was on both ITV and BBC at the same time so it was some final. I'm positive Zidane was playing as well. They showed an utterly pointless replay and as that was happening someone had scored a goal at the other end. What was more annoying was that you could hear the crowd building while they showed this replay so you knew there was major action happening yet we were subjected to this pointless pish. I can remember being absolutely furious and turning over to the other channel [emoji38]  
Did you miss the goal on that channel as well?

37 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I can (kind of) remember this happened in a major game years ago. I can't remember the game or the channel but it was a game where it was on both ITV and BBC at the same time so it was some final. I'm positive Zidane was playing as well. They showed an utterly pointless replay and as that was happening someone had scored a goal at the other end. What was more annoying was that you could hear the crowd building while they showed this replay so you knew there was major action happening yet we were subjected to this pointless pish. I can remember being absolutely furious and turning over to the other channel emoji38.png

Same thing happened during the Manchester United vs Everton FA Cup final in the 90s.

3 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

When you're watching a game and the cameraman doesn't follow the ball for a second or two after it's been thrown out or kicked by the goalie. Wake up c**t.

BBC Alba completely missed our de facto title-clinching goal at Stranraer back in the 14/15 season first time round because their chief cameraman was too busy admiring Ross Forbes after he dispatched a typically excellent ball into the box. Which is understandable to an extent but still, do your actual fucking job m8.