Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

14 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Anything Birds Eye is disgusting nowadays, tbf. 

Even waffles? And Fish Fingers?!

I haven't had either in years but would be very disappointed to hear of their decline in quality.

When she chirps up with a string of words that make sense to her and the social media crap she's reading -

"K's got a baby"

Who?

"K, at the yard."

Didn't know she was pregnant.

"It's a foal, a baby horse".

That must have hurt.

"Idiot"

476982594_giphy(3).gif.0246a9c4082b9cccdba86b486ded00a2.gif

1 minute ago, Todd_is_God said:

Their new zinger chicken burger things are nice

I was willing to give them a go but after go ogling them and seeing their average rating at 2.8 out of 5, I will simply have to stand by my original statement. 

10 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:

People who call Portobello "Porty". That goes double if they start using it as a pun.

The Co-op in Bath Street only stocks Daz and the High Street Sainsbury's only has Aerial.

There ain't no Surf in Portobello.

It's not just in the UK where people are flooding the beaches. We came to a small lake that last summer was quiet, pleasant and so SO much room for many people to still enjoy.

Arrived at 1030 and the whole area is mobbed and getting worse. People pitching up so close that I'm uncomfortable. I hate the beach when it's busy and thankfully the missus does too. She's out for a quick swim and then we're getting the f**k back home to the terrace and some peace.

I think I'm getting more introverted the older I get.

Shops who dont man the checkout at all times, gorving you to use the self service, bad enough in itself but since there is also no c**t watching these, the simple act of buying some drink turns into a tedious game of hide and seek to get the stupid approval thing

18 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Shops who dont man the checkout at all times, gorving you to use the self service, bad enough in itself but since there is also no c**t watching these, the simple act of buying some drink turns into a tedious game of hide and seek to get the stupid approval thing

I had this fucking problem trying to buy paracetamol at 10 am on Thursday. 

Ill add that you need ID checks to buy paracetamol as another petty annoyance.

On 06/08/2020 at 15:41, virginton said:

To top off the sheer hypocrisy of the shut road issue, I see today that the Scottish Greens' (teuchter) transport spokesman John Finnie is now shrieking for the SG to 'urgently rejig its roads budget to provide Argyll respite from a 60 mile diversion I wager would not be acceptable anywhere outside the Highlands'. Well yes John, it wouldn't be acceptable anywhere else because the rest of Scotland isn't deluged with huge amounts of rainfall on a regular basis to the same extent as the west Highlands and has also got plenty of viable land with which to build a more practical road rather than a stack of rain-drenched mountains. Secondly, your party has railed against every government road building project for years on the principled basis of its environmental impact, yet here you are pleading for a special exception to be made just so that you can slither back into elected office next year as an 'upstanding local champion'. What a complete and utter arsehole even by the low benchmark set by politicians. 

Oh look, some news just in from a year ago.

virginton not noticing hard enough again.

Mrs B going to work today and organising a Hermes pick up task I had to stay in.

The only redemption for this is that the current Hermes lassie is an absolute wid.

Lassie didnt arrive till after Mrs B was home and she answered the door robbing me of my fleeting moment of pretending I'm a pler and she doesnt view me as a sad perv.

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Slightly ashamed I've decided just walking out with said item is easier on occasion. 

6 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

It's not just in the UK where people are flooding the beaches. We came to a small lake that last summer was quiet, pleasant and so SO much room for many people to still enjoy.

Arrived at 1030 and the whole area is mobbed and getting worse. People pitching up so close that I'm uncomfortable. I hate the beach when it's busy and thankfully the missus does too. She's out for a quick swim and then we're getting the f**k back home to the terrace and some peace.

Not like this then?

1575.jpg?width=605&quality=45&auto=forma

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/aug/07/german-nudist-chases-wild-boar-that-stole-laptop-berlin-teufelssee

Edited by welshbairn

6 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Can’t stand the beach, I’d rather go inland and find a nice quiet place by a river 

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Their taking up your time which in turn means you should take some stock as recompense. 

Double stack you scanned items. 

38 minutes ago, Angusfifer said:

Folk that film themselves giving cups of coffee/sandwiches etc to homeless people. Just do it. It's a good thing. Don't seek a round of applause on social media

I saw one going around recently which I presume prompted your post. It's horrendous attention seeking at its worst. There's just no fucking need.