Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

14 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Folk that swipe their phone using the index finger (i.e. involve the use of two hands rather than use the thumb of the hand that's holding the phone).  People without thumbs are excused. 

What you doing with your other hand that you need to keep it free? Dirty boy!

1 minute ago, Hillonearth said:

Sent somebody an email in work today and they acknowledged it with "Roger that"

It's not 1940, and you're not a Spitfire pilot, mate.

Fuck Yeah Armstrong and Miller

If they're not ex-forces, ask them if they've read David Goggins, I'll bet they have. 

2 hours ago, superbigal said:

Back for the curry, calzone, pizza lovers in Dundee area. Heartily recommend the taj mahal on the dual carriageway in Newport. 4 types of curry pizza or cal zone all excellent. On foodhub.Screenshot_20200723-174217_Foodhub.jpegScreenshot_20200723-174202_Foodhub.jpeg

Is that the place just over the bridge on the Fife side by the circle/ roundabout? Always wondered what it was like

2 hours ago, superbigal said:

Back for the curry, calzone, pizza lovers in Dundee area. Heartily recommend the taj mahal on the dual carriageway in Newport. 4 types of curry pizza or cal zone all excellent. On foodhub.Screenshot_20200723-174217_Foodhub.jpegScreenshot_20200723-174202_Foodhub.jpeg

3 choices. A korma’s not a fucking curry. 

3 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

I answered the door earlier.

Young woman with an iPad  'Hello, because of Covid-19 we think you're not getting a fair deal with your energy prices'

Closes door.

You should have told her you were expecting your local Jehovah's Witness group and would she like to join you for Bible study 

14 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

I answered the door earlier.

Young woman with an iPad  'Hello, because of Covid-19 we think you're not getting a fair deal with your energy prices'

Closes door.

I had same patter other day. Said it was included in rent and shut door....

Just now, RH33 said:

I had same patter other day. Said it was included in rent and shut door....

What was annoying was the opening 'Because of Covid-19'

I've been in the house for 20 weeks, I've had loads of time to surf the net and find a new deal any time I wanted.

There's a Visitscotland advert running just now that has a great message - we should get out and enjoy our country. Fair enough, can't argue with that. But then comes the final line:

Only in Scotland can travelling so little make such a big difference.

Travelling so little. Whoever came up with that line should travel to the coast and get right in the sea.