Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

13 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Fūck off. There is nothing worse, and I include aids and paedophilia in this, than people taking a "wee bit of yours".

Order the food you want and it yourself. You can't have some of my chips, rice, naan or any other side I have ordered. I did so because I'm hungry, not to give it away.

I'm really really surprised that you're not the caring sharing type. Unexpected. 

3 minutes ago, coprolite said:

I'm really really surprised that you're not the caring sharing type. Unexpected. 

I'm the most generous person on earth! I would buy the food for all, but I don't want them picking at mine. I'm also very reasonable.

I've just watched a video of people writing dumb shit in tweets. Which leads me to this:

People that think "Ovary act" or "80HD" is the correct term, and not "over react" or "ADHD" amongst similar kind of things (eg "Lack toast and tolerant")

How? How do people get through life thinking any of those makes any sense? What do they think they mean?!

I've just watched a video of people writing dumb shit in tweets. Which leads me to this:
People that think "Ovary act" or "80HD" is the correct term, and not "over react" or "ADHD" amongst similar kind of things (eg "Lack toast and tolerant")
How? How do people get through life thinking any of those makes any sense? What do they think they mean?!
I used to think 'respite' was 'rest bite'. Not a day goes by where I don't feel deep shame for this.

Surely the only acceptable way when you have people over and takeaway is getting ordered is that everything gets set out and everyone helps themselves? Having a whole takeaway plus sides to yourself is utter slob behaviour that should be solely reserved for nights when the Mrs is out and you can sit and eat it in front of the TV in peace with a case of your favourite beer to wash it down.

Sent from my STF-L09 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

7 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
22 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

I used to think 'respite' was 'rest bite'. Not a day goes by where I don't feel deep shame for this.

That at least could make logical sense.

23 minutes ago, JamesP_81 said:

Surely the only acceptable way when you have people over and takeaway is getting ordered is that everything gets set out and everyone helps themselves? Having a whole takeaway plus sides to yourself is utter slob behaviour that should be solely reserved for nights when the Mrs is out and you can sit and eat it in front of the TV in peace with a case of your favourite beer to wash it down.

Sent from my STF-L09 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Why? I don't want the shite they ordered.

Throbber’s earlier response (below) sums it all up. It’s about time he grew up. Just because he manages to stay off the Bud long enough to get his little winkle into the unfortunate throbbette once every couple of years shouldn’t fool people into thinking he’s a man. Throbette can see he is a man child and he lacks the manners to help his future mother in law to plate up the takeaway. 

P&B needs to chip in and send throbs to a finishing school for wayward bumpkins.

2A0FD131-2451-4445-8DAD-17C85128B456.jpeg

57 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I'm the most generous person on earth! I would buy the food for all, but I don't want them picking at mine. I'm also very reasonable.

I always end up paying, just see it as less inheritance for them. I’d take a bullet for them, the clothes off my back even. Food  though, throws up different rules 

47 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Not sure why you're being so hard on yourself. That confession's a bit of a damp squid TBH.

3 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Throbber’s earlier response (below) sums it all up. It’s about time he grew up. Just because he manages to stay off the Bud long enough to get his little winkle into the unfortunate throbbette once every couple of years shouldn’t fool people into thinking he’s a man. Throbette can see he is a man child and he lacks the manners to help his future mother in law to plate up the takeaway. 

P&B needs to chip in and send throbs to a finishing school for wayward bumpkins.

2A0FD131-2451-4445-8DAD-17C85128B456.jpeg

That's rich coming from you, prancing about like you're 19 from the neck down.

3 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

That's rich coming from you, prancing about like you're 19 from the neck down.

I’m pretty well behaved around the mother in law these days. At her 70th I ended up pinned to the ground with croquet goals and got smashed in the face with the mallet (the ball was teed up on my mouth). 

10 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I’m pretty well behaved around the mother in law these days. At her 70th I ended up pinned to the ground with croquet goals and got smashed in the face with the mallet (the ball was teed up on my mouth). 

I was referring more to your penchant for dressing as a much younger man.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson