Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

4 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Might be the most disgusting thing I've ever posted on here.

Non-football related maybe.

Even your user name is disgusting to all right-minded folk.

Put in a rainfall square shower a few months ago. Now there is a lot of water dripping out around the edge of the shower head whilst it’s being used. Not a huge issue but just very strange and annoying.
Just adds to the natural rainfall feel no?

All the boomers flocking to the boozer en masse, will inevitably end up in a severe rise in covid cases.
Will it? That's not inevitable, chief.

But the petty thing for me is that this post is not in any way relevant to the thread.

1 hour ago, Empty It said:

All the boomers flocking to the boozer en masse, will inevitably end up in a severe rise in covid cases.

As a kind of youngish "Boomer" I'd say that it is the younger generation who are more likely to be hitting the pubs and not distancing. They probably consider themselves less at risk. 

Sweeping generalisation probably

As a kind of youngish "Boomer" I'd say that it is the younger generation who are more likely to be hitting the pubs and not distancing. They probably consider themselves less at risk. 
Sweeping generalisation probably
In the old man pubs I'm seeing the usual combination of both. Plenty of old boys that just spend all day there, and groups of young lads desperate for a session.

Will it? That's not inevitable, chief.

But the petty thing for me is that this post is not in any way relevant to the thread.
Fair enough should just be in the non petty things that gets on your nerves thread

52 minutes ago, Pepper said:

Time wasters  - whether it's selling something on Gumtree/ebay or dealing with tradesmen, the sheer ignorance of some people is astounding. 

The 'hagglers' as well, trying to knock a fiver off, I just say no thank you, goodbye.